Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BooMTown 2011 - chapter 3

Sounds like they're not doing too much for the kiddies then. Not too bothered, a quiet family field will do us fine 'cos whoever has the turn of staying in will want a mellow recovery night.

Me and same mates have been banging on about starting a festie for years. We even found a licensed campsite to do it on, but then just didnt know what to do next and went raving instead.

I'm guessing getting a licence for the actual fessie off the authorities for 'Epic Munter Fest' may be somewhat difficult...

Where is this campsite? You still want to do it? :hmm:

I have some mates that just recently put on their first fessie, so pretty easy to find out what to do from them...

i'm probably being blind, but when and where is this happening this year?

I feel like I should probably do this as my summer blow out now glade's been and gone without me.

Getting very very tempted.

Even though some of it was a bit shambolic, I loved what they were aiming for. Way better than the "stuff in a field" that most festies manage.

a bit shambolic you say... reckon I'd fit right in.

actually being as I've worked with / loosely know half the mob who put this on, I probably ought to give it a go.

a bit shambolic you say... reckon I'd fit right in.

actually being as I've worked with / loosely know half the mob who put this on, I probably ought to give it a go.

They're great at the whole idea, rubbish at detail. The whole idea though... Nearest thing to Glasto late area I've found. And they're mates of Arcadia, always a good sign. :)

They're great at the whole idea, rubbish at detail. The whole idea though... Nearest thing to Glasto late area I've found. And they're mates of Arcadia, always a good sign. :)

Look if you are that desperate to just show everyone that you are sat in the mud in glasto start up a thread or summat :p

:)

Happiness is a warm van ;)

Van? :confused:

images

Truck

9180_700w.jpg

Back
Top Bottom