Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

tbh, fuck all the nazi hugging - they deserve it. The very fact that they're members of a fascist organisation is evidence enough that given half a chance they'd do the same to all of us that oppose them, and more, is enough for them to lose any sympathy.

Aye. That's my take on it.

lolcunts

128715647678054377li2.jpg

tbh, fuck all the nazi hugging - they deserve it. The very fact that they're members of a fascist organisation is evidence enough that given half a chance they'd do the same to all of us that oppose them, and more, is enough for them to lose any sympathy.

exactly. all that crap about children being on the list to deflect from the fact they are total c*nts

I'm quite surprised at the volume of people on here that think this is fair game.

Suspected racist scum (all fully paid up neanderthals that partake in nothing more than going out on a weekend and murdering 'niggers' of course) don't have a right to privacy, no?

What if it was a list of paedophiles? *ducks*

The Guardian have posted up an article about it: It's going to totally fuck up their hopes of attracting new members. Who's going to sign up to this useless bunch of incompetent Charlies if there's a chance that their name, address and personal details could end up being plastered all over the web?

Shame, that, what? :D :D :D

And this is how we want them 'beat'?:confused:

there are some complex issues surrounding this, some of the points raised in opposition to the distribution of the list do have some merit.

but, you know what?

Fuck 'em.

If you've got a link to it can you PM me?

I want to check if anyone I know is on there :hmm:

I just got the Excel list from wikileaks and sorted it by postcode - will send you the link

I notice that only 1 is from SW9 and 4 are from SW2, proving my suspicions about those SW2 scum :p;)

there are some complex issues surrounding this, some of the points raised in opposition to the distribution of the list do have some merit.

but, you know what?

Fuck 'em.

Heh pretty much. You know someone just said to me that this will have a bigger impact on the them than 30 years of anti-fascist work...

If you've got a link to it can you PM me?

I want to check if anyone I know is on there :hmm:
go to wikileaks, its currently at the top of 'Latest Disclosures and Censorship' on front page. might take you some time to check individuals, there are ~12,000 names in total.....

It's quite entertaining to hear John Humphreys lay into him about the beautiful irony of them using the Human Rights act to take legal action.
I noticed that irony. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Can't we even get fascists with the courage of their convictions goddamn it? :D

The Guardian have posted up an article about it: It's going to totally fuck up their hopes of attracting new members. Who's going to sign up to this useless bunch of incompetent Charlies if there's a chance that their name, address and personal details could end up being plastered all over the Web?

There's a good discussion of this on CiF today.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/blog/2008/nov/19/bnp-privacy

BTW, there's a difference between "useless and incompetent" and "failing to take adequate security measures against disgruntled former members with access to privileged data." That could even happen to this place.

One of the nice people on this list is a neighbour of a friend of mine. And wait for it... a teacher.

Nasty can of worms...

I noticed that irony. Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Can't we even get fascists with the courage of their convictions goddamn it? :D

There may be some irony but it's not necessarily hypocritical. They are just using the tools available to them, surely. It's certainly no more hypocritical than anyone in favour of the Human Rights act supporting and aiding the leak of the information.

Back
Top Bottom