Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BNP membership list has been put online.

I find the judge's statement slightly strange -

"Anything that is posted on the internet has the effect of opening a Pandora's box.
"What you put on the internet can never be taken from it and while there may be some members in this organisation who do not deserve to be protected by the law, they should be able to expect that officers within the organisation will not abuse the information provided to them.
"The law exists to save people from such revenge attacks."
Judge Stobart added: "It came as a surprise to me, as it will to many members of the party, that to do something as foolish and as criminally dangerous as you did will only incur a financial penalty.
"It comes as no surprise to me that somebody to do with an organisation that prides itself on Britishness is in fact living off the British people on Job Seeker's Allowance and that is why the fine is so low as to be ridiculous."

Firstly his comment: "there may be some members in this organisation who do not deserve to be protected by the law" - what is that supposed to mean, exactly?

Then, "It comes as no surprise to me that somebody to do with an organisation that prides itself on Britishness is in fact living off the British people on Job Seeker's Allowance"

Again - what is he on about?

Finally, why does the sentence he passes come as a surprise to him? He's a judge, isn't he? Shouldn't he know about this kind of stuff?
:confused:

Anyway, I'm sure the lenient sentencing will be a gift for BNP propaganda purposes - injustice for the native ethnic Brits, etc etc.

I was going to post that, its seems that being on benefits is rapidly becoming a 'social crime', where are its defenders?

Before he was arrested, Single was found by police in Rochford, Essex, "depressed and upset" and wanting to harm himself after publishing the names. He later confessed to the police doctor...

Police doctor? :hmm:

Source.

Back
Top Bottom