Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Black Lives Matter demos and protests UK, 2020-2021

This, from that tweet - "The police charged at protestors well before there was violence. This is what caused the protest to become violent." - is incorrect, having watched the live coverage, bottles & other objects were raining down on the cops in-front of the Downing Street gates, and flares launched at them.

That's when the riot cops came out to replace the ones in standard uniforms, then the mounted police went in, you can see in that video the 'guard' had already changed outside the Downing Street gates, before the horses were used.

It was just evidence for Petcha that mounted plod did charge.

This, from that tweet - "The police charged at protestors well before there was violence. This is what caused the protest to become violent." - is incorrect, having watched the live coverage, bottles & other objects were raining down on the cops in-front of the Downing Street gates, and flares launched at them.

That's when the riot cops came out to replace the ones in standard uniforms, then the mounted police went in, you can see in that video the 'guard' had already changed outside the Downing Street gates, before the horses were used.
So what you're saying is there was not police force used until the horses charged. And your evidence for this is one camera which from the sounds of things was by downing street. How can you speak to events which may not have been caught by that one camera?

So what you're saying is there was not police force used until the horses charged. And your evidence for this is one camera which from the sounds of things was by downing street. How can you speak to events which may not have been caught by that one camera?

BIB, no, I was just commenting on the claim that the horse charge came before any violence.

And, it was two cameras - live coverage from Sky on my TV, and the live stream from Ruplty on my laptop.

If throwing some plastic coke bottles and holding a few flares whilst chanting at the police (I was watching the Ruptly broadcast too) constitutes 'violence' then quite frankly any movement is up against it. Great action in Bristol today. Big up all BLM protesters right now - a proper raw unleashing of anger and frustration of how things still are and some of the liberal reaction as well as the right shows how uncomfortable it is for them.

Anyway, just popping my head around x

If throwing some plastic coke bottles and holding a few flares whilst chanting at the police (I was watching the Ruptly broadcast too) constitutes 'violence' then quite frankly any movement is up against it. Great action in Bristol today. Big up all BLM protesters right now - a proper raw unleashing of anger and frustration of how things still are and some of the liberal reaction as well as the right shows how uncomfortable it is for them.

Anyway, just popping my head around x
Lovely to see your name pop up x

Just to see the rage and blittering line of bullshit they come out with
the Churchill statue in london had a few sun readers chased away and spray painted

Someones going to have an aneurysm in the press room

hopefully its Liddle
We all know what they're going to say. The only reason to look at it is to find entries for the "most amazing lie of the year" award. Throwing a Boris bike is not bad but it's no ammonia snooker balls.

We all know what they're going to say. The only reason to look at it is to find entries for the "most amazing lie of the year" award. Throwing a Boris bike is not bad but it's no ammonia snooker balls.

true or a cement filled milkshake

Back
Top Bottom