Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Billionaires are evil

Do you have a source for that? Seems a stupid self-sabotaging thing to do.
If they destroy their documents, there will be a delay in getting their asylum application granted, giving them more time in the U.K. Also any criminal records are not able to be investigated.

If they destroy their documents, there will be a delay in getting their asylum application granted, giving them more time in the U.K. Also any criminal records are not able to be investigated.
Do you have a source from a group that doesn't oppose migration?

Who are you, you absolute clown? Many have their documentation taken from them as surety by people smugglers/traffickers, many leave their country of origin with no documentation. Your wild assumption is derisory and it also implies prejudice.
Did you not read the link?

Who are you, you absolute clown? Many have their documentation taken from them as surety by people smugglers/traffickers, many leave their country of origin with no documentation. Your wild assumption is derisory and it also implies prejudice.
You have at least acknowledged that the claim that they have no documentation is true and obviously there are many reasons why they don't have any when they get here.

You have at least acknowledged that the claim that they have no documentation is true and obviously there are many reasons why they don't have any when they get here.
Yes. Please be aware that I support many asylum seekers and am aware of the reasons why they may not have documentation, reasons I have already stated and not the blatantly made-up one from that website:
1724447070801.png
They provide zero evidence to back up this claim. I call bullshit and an unpleasant agenda, particularly after looking at the wiki.

Last edited:
quite-revealing-james-bond.gif

Supernanna & No Drama Llama , I invite you to share your views on this thread:
and maybe this one too:

Nice one Supernana.... only been here 5 minutes and already have me on ignore?, maybe you'll fit in here😜

Yes. Please be aware that i support many asylum seekers and am aware of the reasons why they may not have documentation, reasons I have already stated and not the blatantly made-up one from that website:
View attachment 439366
They provide zero evidence to back up this claim. I call bullshit and an unpleasant agenda, particularly after looking at the wiki.
There has been quite a lot of talk about it and it makes absolute sense as they can't be deported because they don't know where to send them to. There's many reasons why people arrive without documentation and destroying it en route is one of them. No agenda, no prejudice, just a fact.

Supernanna & No Drama Llama , I invite you to share your views on this thread:
and maybe this one too:
Why?

Back
Top Bottom