Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Billionaires are evil

I'm sick of these dead rich guys being in the news when hundreds of poorer people die in maritime disasters in the Mediterranean all the time and it barely gets a mention

Saw from the cover of today's paper that he's now officially dead.

Nearly shouted WELL NO FUCKING SHIT HE'S DEAD WHAT DID THEY THINK HE'D BEEN BREATHING SQUID GUTS FOR THE PAST WEEK? right there in the shop.

That included apparently a chef who is among the dead...
A mother survived saving her baby..
Do you wish them the same fate like the other arseholes..?

Yes I do. And that's a big deal because everyone knows yachts float or sink according to my wishes.

They can be as dead as they like for all I care. I just don't want to keep hearing about it. It's fucking grotesque that this has been the main news for a week but a dozen or a hundred people poor people drowning in the Mediterranean barely warrant a mention.

Saw from the cover of today's paper that he's now officially dead.

Nearly shouted WELL NO FUCKING SHIT HE'S DEAD WHAT DID THEY THINK HE'D BEEN BREATHING SQUID GUTS FOR THE PAST WEEK? right there in the shop.
Perhaps they needed time to check he hadn’t just escaped to his underwater lair, Atlantis, to continue his plans to establish a new subaquatic civilisation after causing a global thermonuclear apocalypse above water.

Members of a family have died. It made the news because it was a famous person and his family. His wealth and status doesn’t matter now. It is a tragedy for the family left behind. Have some respect and leave off the nasty, ignorant and unfeeling comments!

Members of a family have died. It made the news because it was a famous person and his family. His wealth and status doesn’t matter now. It is a tragedy for the family left behind. Have some respect and leave off the nasty, ignorant and unfeeling comments!
Do you think his family read Urban?

Doesn’t matter whether they do or not! Some of the comments are disgusting, comments made by those hiding behind their keyboards, who wouldn’t dare say them if their names were known.
WTF is that thing your holding?

Have some respect and leave off the nasty, ignorant and unfeeling comments!
I really don't get this. If someone was a cunt while they were alive, how does death change that?
I'm not saying this guy was a cunt. I have no idea if he was or wasn't, but let's assume, for argument's sake that he was. How do we differentiate between him and, let's say, Jimmy Savile? Would you have afforded Savile the same level of courtesy?
I honestly don't understand the whole not speaking ill of the dead thing. Almost as much as I don't understand people bawling and crying when someone they saw in concert 40 years ago dies. I feel like maybe it's me who's wrong about it but I don't think it is. Similarly, when kids used to scream and pass out at Beatles' gigs... what's all that about! :confused:
I think some people are just strange.

Back
Top Bottom