Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

just tuned in again. they're hilariously talking about how to reset a computer. on 6...... *MUSIC*.

do you think their friends find them amusing (likewise for adam & joe)..? coz someone must.

Just turned on the radio fior ten seconds and she's already banging on about the fucking new Facebook design and their fothcoming 'Planet of the (Apple) Apps' feature.

It's BBC 6 Music, Laverne. MUSIC.

Just turned on the radio fior ten seconds and she's already banging on about the fucking new Facebook design and their fothcoming 'Planet of the (Apple) Apps' feature.

It's BBC 6 Music, Laverne. MUSIC.
But it's not though, is it? It's multi media, interactive 21st century bollocks and it's in your face.

If i wanted Tomorrows World with a cheesy Radio One presenter I'd go looking for it.
Oh well, time to fire up the BBC6 Spotify list.

painful bunch of arseholes. The radio was mute when there was even the slightest chance of accidentally hearing that twat, George Lamb but I can't stand LL, or Cerys Matthewsand as for Craig Charles, christ!- he even talks over the records. I generally have to turn the radio off because I just cannot bear the inane wittering rubbish. Wish, wish wish for a DJ who simply says and this is.....playing....... and then shuts the fuck up.

I know his is a general slag off thread, but Radcliffe and Maconie made me smile this afternoon when they dropped this cheeky little number :)

I like Josie Long. She's a lovely person. But I've had to turn off her chumsy chucklefest that's on now.

I liked Josie Long.

until she got her own radio show. now i want to punch her in the fucking face - shes even worse than laverne, and actually less qualified to be presenting a show on 6 *MUSIC*..

currently enduring radcliffe and maconie. it's killing me.

Trying to chill on a sat morning - what do i get? Josie fucking Long talking about the telly she watched when she was growing up.

on 6 *MUSIC*

Yep. Collins is actually preferable to this idiot. oh dear. they're doing the 'object' thing.

Why can't they learn from their Sunday programming goodness :confused:

Cerys, Hughey and Jarvis have all been on top form today. Employ musicians for music things FFS.

Loving war pigs at the moment!

Just turned it on and had the misfortune to listen to their weekly five minute Apple advert. Next up they're reviewing a magazine. That's all about Apple apps.

:facepalm:

Can anyone tell me the name of the band Josie Long just played- the tune was an indie number sung by a girl and it was called 'Inspector Morse'. Which is not googlable at all. But was ace. I missed who it was by as I was tuning out the speaking incase they started doing thier crap brooklyn accents again

Can anyone tell me the name of the band Josie Long just played- the tune was an indie number sung by a girl and it was called 'Inspector Morse'. Which is not googlable at all. But was ace. I missed who it was by as I was tuning out the speaking incase they started doing thier crap brooklyn accents again
Grace Petrie

I generally like Radcliffe & Maconies ramblings but I especially enjoyed it yesterday when they had Noddy Holder on from Slade.

I like most of 6 music, especially Josie Long and Andrew Collins and Adam and Joe, but John Holmes really boils my piss. It's like listening to my 6-yr-old when he's in his absolute worst "look at me I'm showing off" mood. In fact he's probably hilariously wearing his pants on his head while he does his show. No, actually, he's not that funny or original.

Jo Good just played some beautiful tunes.. with minimal fuss..

and then the dreaded words... 'up next, andrew collins and josie long'

i want to kill them. quickly but painfully.

It's Jon Holmes. He's been annoying me slightly in the background. He does a (normally) funny few minutes on the 'Now Show' on R4 as well

What the fuck are all these unfunny fake news reports about? It's painfully unfunny. It's supposed to be a music channel not an open mic opportunity for failed comedians.

I agree. This is very bad. 6 Music should be like Sunday 6 music all the time. Proper music with proper DJs that know about music and talk about the music.

Back
Top Bottom