Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

Well that wasn't fun. I mean.....he's a decent fella when he wants to be but that was not a fun hour to analyse.

cXcgc8j.png

The hour felt so much longer. I'm happy to have spent a Friday off work making sure the autistic tendencies I have towards numbers, counting, ordering etc were looked after for a day, though I am not doing that again in a hurry.

(NB: Kershaw? Just once? Maybe?)

The hour felt so much longer. I'm happy to have spent a Friday off work making sure the autistic tendencies I have towards numbers, counting, ordering etc were looked after for a day, though I am not doing that again in a hurry.

(NB: Kershaw? Just once? Maybe?)

What line of work are you in if you dont mind me asking?

I'll send it. Stay tuned, let's see if he acknowledges it and your commitment to calling him out. I might send him the mary anne hobbs one to compare.

You could invite him onto this thread but i think if he sees editor 's brickbats he may just pack it all in the poor bloke! :D

You could invite him onto this thread but i think if he sees editor 's brickbats he may just pack it all in the poor bloke! :D

It did cross my mind but he seems like quite a fragile soul so I think some of the comments here might finish him off. I'll send it off now. I'll explain it's not my work but the work of an under-utilised autistic savant from the internet

Jeez glad you lot are picking holes in my work.
I'm guessing you're all management or audit/asset company people.

It did cross my mind but he seems like quite a fragile soul so I think some of the comments here might finish him off. I'll send it off now. I'll explain it's not my work but the work of an under-utilised autistic savant from the internet

If the pie-chart doesn't get onto a t-shirt, I'm designing one that just says "under-utilised autistic savant from the internet." It's a role I've been playing for 20-years.

Looks like Nemone and Tom Robinson are getting their shows cancelled. No links that I’ve seen just Nemone’s tweet so far.

Those are actually two of the better ones. The whole station needs new blood but surely Radcliffe and Maconie must be out soon. I've never met anyone, or worked anywhere, where they're liked. Quite the opposite.

I'm a fan of Shaun. Yes I appreciate he's not for everyone but I like chatty radio. I'll put some vinyl/CDs/mini discs :D on if I fancy straightforward tunes. I also like the niche segments like small claims court and middle aged shout outs. I like "onions". I like not knowing if he really fumbles with the cart wall as much as it seems he does. I've worked in places with local "Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace" hits of the 70s and 80s radio playing on repeat and it makes me shudder thinking about enduring that for 8 hours a day. Give me new things every day. Give me bizarre minor celeb encounters and pats on the back for pottering round the garden and get the skirting boards ready for painting :cool:

Not Kershaw??

If only.

So Tom's losing his Saturday night show, not Now Playing, I can kind of understand that as I could never really get the point of that show tbh.

May have been nice to keep Nemone and put Honey/whoever in on Saturday night?

We'll see I guess.

Back
Top Bottom