Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

I kind of like them separately tbh.

Less interested in hours of 'when we were twatted that time' stories. Moar tunes.
I love Annie Mac separately. her Friday night show got me through the shitest parts of covid lockdown.
no idea what she sees in Grimshaw. maybe off air he's a lovely guy in real life?

Disclosure just don’t do it for me. No idea why they keep getting played on Six. They’re just cookie cutter house.

How good is this - 'the morning after mix'. Presumably all those idiots are hungover and are on their way back from the festival. No talking. Just music.

The music on 6 is usually good which is why I put myself through listening to their waffling. It's almost 1pm and I won't have to be reaching for the mute button when rapey Craig Charles treats us to his creepy tones.

I was stuck with Garvy in the car last week. Incredible how he self references almost every track he plays in some way, always a name drop, always mates with someone etc

I’m listening next Sunday and I’m going to tally it up🤣 extraordinary that someone hasn’t told him to give it a rest/turn down the me-me-me

He could be a drinking game

I was stuck with Garvy in the car last week. Incredible how he self references almost every track he plays in some way, always a name drop, always mates with someone etc

I’m listening next Sunday and I’m going to tally it up🤣 extraordinary that someone hasn’t told him to give it a rest/turn down the me-me-me

Wonder if he posts here, doesn't he live in Brixton?

Along with neck 3 fingers worth every time Mary Anne Hobbs says 'Amazing'. You'd be battered within a couple of mins.

Back
Top Bottom