Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

The segment where they explained what auto-tune is felt like it was aimed at an infant school class. Gaslighting bollocks it was too - 'CharlieXCX uses auto tune as a part of her creative process' my arse!

I also hate them reading out listeners messages; 'Lucy in Lancashire is making a thai green curry with the kids, she says 'the whole family is getting down to your great selection, Huw, especially loved you playing Cher'

Yeah, fuck off to radio 2 please.

The segment where they explained what auto-tune is felt like it was aimed at an infant school class. Gaslighting bollocks it was too - 'CharlieXCX uses auto tune as a part of her creative process' my arse!

I also hate them reading out listeners messages; 'Lucy in Lancashire is making a thai green curry with the kids, she says 'the whole family is getting down to your great selection, Huw, especially loved you playing Cher'

Yeah, fuck off to radio 2 please.

It's the quiz that's annoying me most at the moment, why?

Mary Anne Hobbs really likes a turgid late 90s 'metal' track doesn't she? System of a Down, Deftones, Tool etc... It's like a 15yo me drinking dad's sherry and moshing around the living room. Thankfully I grew up. I thought Ravenscroft had taken her slot? Or was that a temp deal?

Just looked at the playlist for the time those last three posts. :D not a fan of decent electronic music? Looks like a rare moment of quality tuneage for 6music:
IMG_4065.jpeg
That G-Man tune is one of my favourite all time classics

The Caribou mix was really good! It was the Kevin Saunderson remix I wondered how to get through! Thank heavens the Test at Old Trafford was soon starting 😅

Guess which version of Rappers Delight the stand in presenter has had to fade and speak over?

And you could be my boyfriend, you surely can
Just let me quit my boyfriend called Superman"
I said, "He's a fairy, I do suppose
Flyin' through the air in pantyhose

He may be very sexy or even cute
But he looks like a sucker in a blue and red suit"
I said, "You need a man who's got finesse
And his whole name across his chest

He may be able to fly all through the night
But can he rock a party till the early light?
He can't satisfy you with his little worm
But I can bust you out with my super sperm!

Back
Top Bottom