Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

The best of all the NTS hosts, Zakia, has now moved to 6 Music. That's a real coup for them I think as she will be a household name one day for her writing and presenting skills - not to mention impeccable music taste.

It's a big loss for NTS but it will continue to be 10 times better than 6 Music even after her departure.

The best of all the NTS hosts, Zakia, has now moved to 6 Music. That's a real coup for them I think as she will be a household name one day for her writing and presenting skills - not to mention impeccable music taste.

It's a big loss for NTS but it will continue to be 10 times better than 6 Music even after her departure.

Has she actually moved to 6 or is she just filling for GP?

She did her last NTS show this morning with her mum in the studio to offer emotional support. Not a dry eye in the chat.

Back
Top Bottom