Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

Had to listen to Absolute Country for a bit yesterday. It was grim. Thankfully he put Mi-soul on after and it was pretty good.
Mi Soul is a very good station but they play so many adverts i find it unlistenable over all - which is a real shame

Tonight, Friday night, Mini Fire has been chosen to select 2 tunes on Afrodeutsche’s show. She's picked One to Warm Up To and One to Get Down To.

Mini Fire will be on air telling everyone why she chose these 2 tracks.

Show starts at 7pm and Mini Fire should be on around 7.20.

If anyone is listening and wants to say something nice afterwards comment here and I'll show her. She is fascinated by Urban 75 so if some of Daddy's internet friends are listening she'll be thrilled. :D

That's a bit odd considering how much the 6 presenters bang on about twitter. Although there has been a noticeable decrease in the last couple of years from peak tweet.

No coincidence they put this out yesterday then I guess.

Must be moving away from the more toxic SM channels.

1715678015355.png

One of the things I enjoyed most about playing music was reactions from people who didn't like it. In retrospect even more so.

a warning to anune tmepted to try to listen to NTS ... have a look at their shop
you could end up looking like this
nts.png

I don’t usually particularly like the 7pm-9pm show but it’s alright this evening. The presenters have shit chemistry though.

Back
Top Bottom