Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

You can say what you like about Radio 2, but they never have Public Service Broadcasting on their playlist.

"How Did You Get Here?" by Antony Szmierek is the next hard rotation track I'm lowering the volume for. Awful lyrics. I hate lazy rhymes, or contrived rhymes. This is such a badly written track, I don't know why 6 loves 'rappers' who go for anything to fit the melody rather than writing decent words.
I just tuned in and thought this guy's really shit and he sounds like the kind of wank that Mike Skinner is doing now. And yes it was indeed this bloke. He's fucking rubbish with shit rhymes.

You can always on rely on house music to have the tritest, blandest lyrics repeated ad infinitum, and you can always rely on BBC 6 to play it.

I'm gonna be on 6music this Friday (24th). I'm the People's Party Selector on the People's Party with Afrodeutsche, choosing a couple of my favourite dance tracks. Show starts at 7pm.

Cool! I'm going to miss it for once as am at The Social fanboying for Paulette. :D

Will listen back.

Back
Top Bottom