Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

BBC6 Radio - comment, discussion and moans

What’s wrong with that?

Yeah I found his story interesting tbh. Not your typical white middle class celeb chef by any stretch.

"Lauren is joined live in the studio by rapper and presenter Big Zuu to discuss the return of the BAFTA-winning show Big Zuu's Big Eats.Big Zuu began his career making music as part of the MTP crew, alongside his cousin AJ Tracey, before presenting the first series of Big Zuu's Big Eats in 2020. The show sees Big Zuu and friends Tubsey and Hyder cooking for a guest, using their mobile food truck. Previous guests on the show to date have included Rosie Jones, Mo Gilligan, Rob Delaney, Mel B, Katherine Ryan, Alex Brooker and Big Narstie to name just a few. In 2022 the show won the awards for Best Feature and Best Entertainment Performance at the BAFTAs."

Yeah I found his story interesting tbh. Not your typical white middle class celeb chef by any stretch.
What's race got to do with anything? It's people going on about rich celebrities' hoity toity personal chef food stories that I was complaining about.

What's race got to do with anything? It's people going on about rich celebrities' hoity toity personal chef food stories that I was complaining about.

Just that most celeb chefs are white and this interview was showing some diversity for a change, not implying anything about you or your comment at all.

I didn't listen to the objectionable interview at all. but since this celeb chef is also a rapper and DJ, surely he's fair game for a music station.

I didn't listen to the objectionable interview at all. but since this celeb chef is also a rapper and DJ, surely he's fair game for a music station.
I just heard five dull, dull minutes discussing what luxury food private chefs make for celebrities and turned off.

Just switched on, a bit hungover. Blimey, that Jon Hopkins Athos thing that Cerys has played is astonishing.

Turned on the radio this morning and it’s Lauren Laverne thanking Mike Skinner for co hosting the show with her. Mike Skinner: “I just love the fact that you’ve got lots of buttons with lights on. You’re holding it down for buttons with light on”.
Thanks Mike. Bye Mike. Over to Giles Peterson on worldwide fm for his great 8 to 12 show.

Nope. Did not have any desire to hear the fucking vengaboys of all things.
This new Saturday night schedule has not impressed.

Back
Top Bottom