Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 5

My PS4 tag is "JakeNClair" so add me if you don't already have it and we can throw bandages at each other.

I think its poor value for £50 too. The single player game took less than 4 evenings and personally I found it a bit boring. The multiplayer is good but only 9 different maps included, the new ones to come out will be another purchase. Oh, just checked and a free one coming in Dec. It is all about the multiplayer.

So the future is playing with other people online ? no one told me this.
I don't want to have any interaction with anyone else. I hate progress. I want a refund

So I'm still playing on the multiplayer... but what poor design they've made for all the other little bits and bobs. It seems impossible to put the skins from battlepacks on to the weapons. And the leveling within classes wtf again completely unclear what and why. The medals, again poorly done and have to be selected and done in 3 days, just why? For a big games studio they sure want to make it confusing for any new customers.

And as I thought, Hardcore coming soon.... however you can rent a server and make custom games, wink wink nudge nudge....

And another thing, why only able to unlock and change weapons in the middle of a game, when the adrenaline is pumping, and not from the home screen or somewhere where there's time to think. Just dumb and poorly implemented.

So I'm still playing on the multiplayer... but what poor design they've made for all the other little bits and bobs. It seems impossible to put the skins from battlepacks on to the weapons. And the leveling within classes wtf again completely unclear what and why. The medals, again poorly done and have to be selected and done in 3 days, just why? For a big games studio they sure want to make it confusing for any new customers.

You can assign the skin by pressing triangle (on the PS4) to modify the weapon. So customise your soldier and then customise the weapon and assign the skin. You can also change sights, magnification etc.

Are the battlepacks just skins then? I got a couple and that's what it seems to be. How utterly pointless.

Even though the medal system is broken I managed to get the 'Legion Of The Skull' medal.

Play 2 rounds of TDM - Done
Win 1 round of TDM - Done
Get 20 kills in a round - I did that in a round of TDM last night but no medal.

Got 20 kills in a game of conquest just now and now I've got the medal.

I think they're going to release a patch this week to fix all of the medal bugs.

Loving the multiplayer.

The medals are crap, It would take me weeks to get any so why bother. I got to spend 4 days doing one then it disappears just as i'm in the last stage.

Battlepacks, flogged of all the crap skins and purchased one with the proceeds then got a skin of a crap gun that id just sold. There's no incentive in that scenario.

Did I say that the multiplayer is great though.

Fog Of War TDM on Argonne Forest (Pistol only) was a blast. If you don't have a good headset you're going to have a hard time locating other players.

Back
Top Bottom