Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 2042

I downloaded this today but almost immediately deleted it when I realised it was an online co-op fps and I can only deal with single player offline shooters. Didn’t look that impressive visually though.

If you give me your ea name I’ll try and find you. I normally play with crossplay off but if a PC player wants to play I’ll put it on.

I’m thinking about starting a discord for BF2042, if you use that?
Yeah, I'll join the discord. I'll check my ea name later. I think its johnwark81.

Started up a discord, no-one has joined yet, but I've got sections for BF2042, hell let loose and COD, so happy for anyone to use it. I can add sections for different games if you want to try and get other people involved that way. Discords handy now as it works on PC, PS5 and Xbox, and lots of games are cross platform

Started up a discord, no-one has joined yet, but I've got sections for BF2042, hell let loose and COD, so happy for anyone to use it. I can add sections for different games if you want to try and get other people involved that way. Discords handy now as it works on PC, PS5 and Xbox, and lots of games are cross platform

Mumbles274 was looking for people to team up with.

You can add via your ea name I think,
See, I live in South Korea and lots of the players are from Japan and China, not many, if any, use voice.
In the past I would just set up a squad called English Voice Chat, and end up with people who wanted to play as a team. Been playing again the last few nights and not one squad is using the voice or even playing together.

so i picked this up on the games monthly for my ps4 pro.

Looks nice. Seems quite fun, but I always struggle with spawning nowhere near anything and spending ages running to my death :D

any tips

so i picked this up on the games monthly for my ps4 pro.

Looks nice. Seems quite fun, but I always struggle with spawning nowhere near anything and spending ages running to my death :D

any tips
Even if you’re not talking to your squad, spawn on the ones near the objective.

You get equal the amount, if not more points be reviving, also you can get huge amount of points by spotting.

Even if you’re not talking to your squad, spawn on the ones near the objective.

You get equal the amount, if not more points be reviving, also you can get huge amount of points by spotting.
I play on ps4, there's never squad communication on consoles

Loved the world tour thing in Portal, they should just make that a perma game mode! Right now I'm on a break since getting 100 in the GP and over S01...feel like it needs new weapons and maps to draw me back in...

I thought I had got shit at shooters, but after going from 50fps with my 1080ti to around 180 with my new rig I set three new best records in two hours.

Game on!

Just wish it was possible to make squads.
I’ve noticed since the weapons have been better balanced my placing have gone right up.

Back
Top Bottom