Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 5

Played this again yesterday on Xbox and they seem to have improved the graphics and some gameplay features.

It's still a bit buggy, but much more satisfying to play.

I've finally given up on this game, lack of content, bugs still present and just a chore to play.

Re-installed BF4 and I'm having a blast with a game that's almost five years old.

Looking forward to the new COD game which might take a load of players away from Battlefield.

I know what you mean. It doesn't feel as nice to play as BF1 either, I can't put my finger on why.

When you get a good squad who help each other it can flow nicely, but that rarely happens.

I've finally given up on this game, lack of content, bugs still present and just a chore to play.

Re-installed BF4 and I'm having a blast with a game that's almost five years old.

Looking forward to the new COD game which might take a load of players away from Battlefield.
I've gone back to BF4 too. Which seems very popular despite its great age

I've gone back to BF4 too. Which seems very popular despite its great age

I think Battlefield has had its day, I would loved to be proved wrong though. Just seen that the two new maps on BF5 are for 5x5 only and most of the long term devs at DICE have moved on to other things.

I played a game of BF4 the other night and it really showed what a Battlefield game should be, epic vehicle battles with infantry able to provide support to take out the opposing teams vehicles.

Time for DICE to ditch EA and go it alone if that's possible?

:(

Back
Top Bottom