Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

Am more into the campaign side of COD- so when I heard it was about 3 hrs in length this time around, I thought CBA.

Yeah me too. But have also been hooked on the invasion mode of MP as it is a lot more forgiving than the other MP games.

Does MW3 have invasion mode does anyone know?

Multiplayer on which version of COD? Sorry, I'm not so much down with the kids anymore.

MW2

I know the feeling, I was chatting about the new MW3 with a lad at work last night, he said he remembers playing the original one, "when I was a kid". Made me feel super old. :D

This one.

1700692379157.png

Invasion is basically designed for old farts, half the players are AI so a bit slower than the usual twitchers.

Multiplayer on which version of COD? Sorry, I'm not so much down with the kids anymore.

MW3 includes some of the maps found in the 2009 version - so if you played the older ones, you would naturally remember around this year's version.
My son thinks I am sad not to have progressed in my gaming tastes.
I explained that relearning the controls from PC to PS5 wasn't easy and. basically, all consoles are a bit shit.

hmm both final fantasy 7 rebirth and intergrade for 69 quid

i'll have a bit of that on pre order before it drops at midnight :thumbs:

I managed to get a PS portal the other day, im pretty impressed to be fair, means I can play games during meetings :D

I tried tethering it off phone for off site play and it works well, the screen is lovely. Now if they could actually bring cloud gaming to it, it would be an amazing bit of kit.

How many games do you guys play at anytime?
And if you play a single game, how long do you play it for?
I managed to get a PS portal the other day, im pretty impressed to be fair, means I can play games during meetings :D

I tried tethering it off phone for off site play and it works well, the screen is lovely. Now if they could actually bring cloud gaming to it, it would be an amazing bit of kit.

Nice!

I was gonna get a PS5 but think I may pass now as there just aren’t enough new games yet that I want to play. It seems online multiplayers are being invested in more than offline single player games, especially when it comes to open-world shooters/adventures.

I was gonna get a PS5 but think I may pass now as there just aren’t enough new games yet that I want to play. It seems online multiplayers are being invested in more than offline single player games, especially when it comes to open-world shooters/adventures.
I am sorely tempted. I could afford it, but I think that woul dbe pretty reckless given I'm due a DWP fitness test.

They still remain stubbornly expensive, and then there's the games. I'd love to have a crack at Crusader Kings 3 and Mortal Kombat 1, plus i could upgrade the stuff I have on my ps4.

Oh my

Back
Top Bottom