Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

I’m not good enough, cooperative enough or patient enough. I don’t even bother sneaking about. Just get the biggest gun and shoot the fuck out of everything. Pure joy.

This is a good overview, short video.

I went for the WD Black internal SSD as I had an unexpected windfall just before Xmas. I went for the heatsink version. I did see a geeky website that said you could get away without one if you left the internal SSD lid off but I'm not risking it.

I got it straight from WD, delivery was a couple of days. Installation is absolutely simple.

You can play PS4 games on an external according to this article.

It makes such a difference, I'm no hardcore gamer but even with my limited library of games it wasn't enough space.

Have just pulled the trigger on this.
Bought it off WD as they seemed the cheapest today.
Pleasingly I discovered that they would also give me 15% off as I'm over 55 (same deal if you can find a tame student or teacher I think) - which took it from "insanely expensive" to "just about digestible"

I saw Gran Turismo 7 in CEX for £45 and buckled , it's very very polished.

Horizon is beautiful but as much as I loved the last game so far it's much the same , I'm sure it will kick into gear.

Also tried the PS plus extra for a month, it's pretty good to be fair, lots of stuff I havent played yet.

Last edited:
I saw Gran Turismo 7 in CEX for £45 and buckled , it's very very polished.

Horizon is beautiful but as much as I loved the last game so far it's much the same , I'm sure it will kick into gear.

Also tried the PS plus extra for a month, it's pretty good to be fair, lots of stuff I havent played yet.

Having so much fun driving my Camaro ZL1 1LE '18 around Watkins Glen.

775BHP with a six litre engine, fast as hell but put the power down too quick and you'll be off the course in the blink of an eye.

BBC Sounds now available as an app so you can get 6 Music and it tells you what track is playing.

Which is nice.

If you like that sort of thing, (I do).

I've hardly played any games on it recently, just using it to watch telly. :D

BBC Sounds now available as an app so you can get 6 Music and it tells you what track is playing.

Which is nice.

If you like that sort of thing, (I do).

I've hardly played any games on it recently, just using it to watch telly. :D

A bit pricier than other TV options. Mind you, it’ll probably last longer than an Apple TV box; mine lasted 2 years. :rolleyes:

I've just been invited to the ps5 public system software beta program , il be getting a newer version of the ps operating system shortly. The update will included support for 1440p amongst other things.
does it not already support 1440p? Guess not. Is that the same thing as 4k? (I am very very old).

Back
Top Bottom