Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Playstation 5

playstation direct queue is opening in a couple of minutes, you need you psn account details though and im not entirely sure its for the UK

Not really, Covid, the boat blocking the Suez ,and scalpers all major factors.

Cant see it getting much better for a while tbh

Not really, Covid, the boat blocking the Suez ,and scalpers all major factors.

Cant see it getting much better for a while tbh

Pity I didn't know what was to come, I'd have put my pension in Sony shares. :)

I hadn't thought about the implications downstream of the boat in the Suez Canal, I should imagine that with he 'just in time' supply chain, it will still be causing chaos.

Anyway, the lad's one is bought. :)

Might have bagged one via Argos this morning. Still TBC.

Quite a bit of hassle over 30 mins this morning. Thought they were all gone, still kept refreshing my basket, then suddenly seemed to come in stock again in my local store.

Totally missed that if you have PS Plus, you can add any free PS5 games to your library if you only have a PS4. Missed out on some games I would have liked to try. :mad:

Had a quick go of the free Astrobot thing. If you've played Astrobot VR, I'm not sure you'll be blown away by a shaky controller.

Not necessarily PS5 specific, but the PS5 is the machine upon which I would use it:

Would a set of the ps5 pulse headphones add any particular advantage over the current set up which is a pair of Bose QC35 headphones connected to the controller by cable? ( I don't have any speakers as I connect to a monitor rather than TV)
Is the 3d sound of any merit, or a gimmick?

Not necessarily PS5 specific, but the PS5 is the machine upon which I would use it:

Would a set of the ps5 pulse headphones add any particular advantage over the current set up which is a pair of Bose QC35 headphones connected to the controller by cable? ( I don't have any speakers as I connect to a monitor rather than TV)
Is the 3d sound of any merit, or a gimmick?

I have one and recommend (this is from a guy who grew up Sony audio tech, from their walkmans to their high res players and their NC headphones etc)..

BUT you can get the same sound from your Bose QC35 by connecting it to the controller.

Is it a gimmick? Of course it is.
3D audio is basically in-depth surround sound. Connectivity is great with the Pulse. Seamless.

The battery life, the humungous plasticky build and controls are shite!
Look at the fucking controls ffs.

IMG-2736.jpg

mm thanks - that sounds like a "mixed" review

Like the concept of surround gaming, but....

Might wait until a price drop. Almost bought them at £78 a few months ago now, but they now seem to be in short supply and up too £90.

Seamless connectivity sounds good. I only have limited time for gaming and want to be up and fragging as soon as possible , without faffing to set up each time

Back
Top Bottom