Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 4

What were DICE thinking when they designed Operation Locker, Conquest mode.

It's carnage, if you stay alive for more than 20 seconds you're doing well.

I thought Operation Metro was bad on the Xbox 360, this is like Metro on meth :eek:

Operation Hurt Locker :D

It's mental. Total stat whore fest. If you're playing with a decent squad, it can be very rewarding. Who ever owns the snow path to the right hand side owns the map.

How the hell do I play any of the DLC/ capture the flag etc?! I paid for Premium and yet nothing seems to have actually changed? Has EA shafted me again :(

I seem to remember thinking it installed it but then it needed an extra step to finish installing. Have you played it at all or are you just not getting ctf servers for the dlc?
I've been wanting to play china rising domination but can never find servers

i am feeding my mate's cats for the next 2 weeks, he has bf4+ps3+fuck off projector. it's pretty fucking good, but i suck

I saw somewhere last week that problem is not confined to BF4. I finally completed it a few weeks ago after 3 failed attempts. I think it is fixed but don't hold me to it.

What's the progression like in the multiplayer? Are there lots of cool modern war tech to unlock and use, or just the usual guns'n'grenades?

This game is now fucked.

Sound on TDM not working, lag on large Conquest maps worse than ever, can't play Air Superiority, server browser is a joke and today in ten minutes the game crashed three times.

:(

The lag was terrible for me yesterday but fine this morning.

I only get lag on Conquest Large when it does happen. Rush and Domination seem to be fine.

Just evaluating the single player ATM , and if I slightly oc my gpu I can get an average of 50 fps on ultra at 1080 , and my is it pretty

This game is now fucked.

Sound on TDM not working, lag on large Conquest maps worse than ever, can't play Air Superiority, server browser is a joke and today in ten minutes the game crashed three times.

:(

I wasn't getting any sound on TDM either (PS3), and it wouldn't let me play capture the flag.

I've been joining servers through the Battlelog browser recently. You can actually see the server ping. Helps a lot with rubberbanding issues. Not sure you can do it on last gen consoles though.

Xbox One servers have been fucking dire for the past few days, literally can't get to finish a whole game without being booted out at some point. Frustrating as hell, especially when it kicks you off when there's only a few moments to go :mad:. Not been able to take advantage of the XP boost all weekend.

If anyone is thinking of playing tonight then be prepared to find all of your weapon unlocks gone. Battlelog reports your stats/unlocks correctly but the game has reset everyone back to 'noob' status.

Sigh, just when I thought it getting to a stable state.

ETA, might be linked to the release of Second Assualt tomorrow.

I'll be on tonight for Second Assualt. If all is working properly. New patch too so may fuck some things up based on the last one :D

Second Assault availiable on PS store folks! 4754mb though. This, plus the patch, plus the PS4 system update. I feel sorry for those on slower connections :/

Have you had a chance to play it yet?

If you go to the PS store you can get the DMR & Pistols shortcut pack for free as well as Second Assault.

I do feel a bit of a cheat for installing the shortcut package though :hmm:

Have you had a chance to play it yet?

If you go to the PS store you can get the DMR & Pistols shortcut pack for free as well as Second Assault.

I do feel a bit of a cheat for installing the shortcut package though :hmm:

One round on each so far. I like Firestorm now. It works with 64 players. Metro is still insane, Oman is still awesome and Caspian Border looks fantastic. Also works so much better with 64 players. Jumping on now if you fancy a few rounds.

They managed to make this a fully functioning game now?
I've still not played a full game on the Xbone all weekend without being kicked at some point. Frustrating, absolutely frustrating, it's making me want to put the Xbone away and play Zelda Wind Waker HD again on the Wii U :mad:

Back
Top Bottom