Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 4

Legal action against EA due to quality issues with battle field 4! Crazy

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/dec/20/ea-battlefield-4-lawsuit

Not really. Cunts trying to make more money taking money making cunts to court. It's not been launched by actual consumers of the game. We're the ones that make these companies attractive to investors in the first place, by buying the products. All we have received so far is a few days of Double XP. And at £54.99 for a game on the PS4, that's really not enough.

It's why I've not bought Premium yet. When the game is patched to a reasonable standard (Credit where credits due, it's nearly there) then they can have more of my money.

I have a fear that DICE are going the same way as Activision. It's already been rumored that another studio is working on a Battlefield spin off. I'm guessing Bad Company 3. DICE are focusing on Star Wars Battlefront I imagine. They've already opened an LA office. Plus the Frostbite engine is now EA's property. So they have a dedicated Frostbite team working on different titles for EA as a whole.

I still think that BF4 is an awesome game. It's got bullet physics, controllable vehicles, awesome maps and a fairly decent squad system. Although why they got rid of the pre game squad up system baffles me. It's a squad based game ffs! :D

even with that it is a clip emptier!

My two fave guns at the mo are the AK5C and M416. AK5C is a great all rounder and the M146 is awesome at range.

Being a Carbine, I run the AK5C when playing Recon with a suppressor and Coyote dot sight, Motion Sensors and C4. M416 is only for the Assault class though.

Legal action against EA due to quality issues with battle field 4! Crazy

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/gamesblog/2013/dec/20/ea-battlefield-4-lawsuit

"UK sales are down 69% compared to Battlefield 3."

Not surprisingly. It's the first one of the series I haven't bought and others I know too. BF3 wasn't bad, but some of the later expansions became far too arcade orientated. Many of the bugs in BF4 were already apparent in BF3, and that never topped BF2, the Refractor Engine was far better than Frostbite.

Played a few hours on this since getting it on Saturday.

Slowly getting used to it, my biggest problem was moving from the Xbox 360 controller to the PS4, after two years of BF3 my finger muscle memory is still trying to hit buttons that don't exist on the PS4 controller.

Not had too many issues with BF4, crashed once and a few lag issues but apart from that it's all good.

I bit annoyed that my Turtle Beach X11's don't work on the PS4.

Played a few hours on this since getting it on Saturday.

Slowly getting used to it, my biggest problem was moving from the Xbox 360 controller to the PS4, after two years of BF3 my finger muscle memory is still trying to hit buttons that don't exist on the PS4 controller.

Not had too many issues with BF4, crashed once and a few lag issues but apart from that it's all good.

I bit annoyed that my Turtle Beach X11's don't work on the PS4.

I've got those too

That's annoying

There no adapter for them? Don't think I can justify spending another £100 odd quid on a headset after last time with my other half!:D

it was meant to have been a bug fixed in the last patch but seems not to be the case. My daughter lost her progress too and i'm not going to play until it's fixed properly

you'll get tired of bonnie tyler pretty bloody quick and stop playing it and stick to MP!

This game is now starting to annoy me. Game crashes, hit detecion and lag which seems to teleport me to the other side of the map at times..

:mad:

Its been working ok for me, a bit laggy on occasion, but generally really enjoying it.

Love the attack boats :D

game is FUCKING SHIT, just bought the Perm because for some reason my china rising wouldnt work, said code used, bust still woulnt load and games from them servers... now cant do fuck all.... £40 wasted.

Xbox Players: Xbox 360 and Xbox One players trying to access their China Rising content for the first time, or Premium members, if told to re-purchase or download China Rising when trying to access their game content will not find it in the Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Instead, you'll find your content under the Premium category in the In-Game Store. You'll see a price listed for China Rising, however when you get the Microsoft pop-up to confirm your purchase, you'll either see your content listed as Free or an option to download your content again if you've already had access.

:facepalm:

The hit detection on this game is now beyond a joke.

Playing as a sniper, zoomed in on a target less than 40 meters away- not even a hit marker.

well just tested and if you want prem on your 360 and Xbone you have to buy it twice!!!! ffs

still have mates on 360 who i play with, but want it on xbone as it's new and shiny!

Had my first online server crash/lose connection thingy today.

So many explosions, all at the same time :(

Do you have a headset?

I was trying to talk to kav the other day and it just sounded like horrid feedback

Only the shitty one that came with the console until I sort my X12 out with a new chat cable.

It keeps falling out of my ear though so I don't use it :D

Only the shitty one that came with the console until I sort my X12 out with a new chat cable.

It keeps falling out of my ear though so I don't use it :D

I went and got a giotek on from game for £15 does the job nicely apart from no fucker uses a headset :D

Back
Top Bottom