Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Battlefield 4

Ordered one, it was in stock too, so need to talk to the courier about how to get it as I'm at work all week :-/

Comes with killzone, nfs, knack, 2 blurays, a years subscription to PNS and maybe an extra controller (I forgot to check)

Of course I ordered battlefield. Next week TitanSound

Ordered one, it was in stock too, so need to talk to the courier about how to get it as I'm at work all week :-/

Comes with killzone, nfs, knack, 2 blurays, a years subscription to PNS and maybe an extra controller (I forgot to check)

Of course I ordered battlefield. Next week TitanSound

*jealous face*

Poor old Lowsta is suffering. He got shafted on his pre-order, keeps getting told they're going to be in stock at different stores and then when he gets there they haven't arrived. He's tried Sainsbury's, Argos, Game and a couple of others.

MEDIC, MAN DOWN!

Poor old Lowsta is suffering. He got shafted on his pre-order, keeps getting told they're going to be in stock at different stores and then when he gets there they haven't arrived. He's tried Sainsbury's, Argos, Game and a couple of others.

MEDIC, MAN DOWN!

Where'd he get his pre-order from?

Did he order it for release date?

Toys R Us.

Indeed he did. Then on release day they pulled a stunt saying that is was only a deposit and the only ones they had left were the bundles that cost £699.

I did suggest that to him. He read through the confirmation e-mail he got and unfortunately the small print had them covered :mad:
Has he cancelled the order?

It'd come under distance selling regulations.

He should kick up a fuss about it anyway.

Starting to get the hang of it a bit... sticking to TDM and Dom for now so I can feel comfortable with shooting. Gotta say though, I bloody love this game!

One gripe is the campaign not saving, have restarted twice and won't bother again until I know it's fixed.

One question, when I got the Bronze Battle pack I got some XP thingies, do they automatically get used or do I have to do something somewhere to make them activate?

Starting to get the hang of it a bit... sticking to TDM and Dom for now so I can feel comfortable with shooting. Gotta say though, I bloody love this game!

One gripe is the campaign not saving, have restarted twice and won't bother again until I know it's fixed.

One question, when I got the Bronze Battle pack I got some XP thingies, do they automatically get used or do I have to do something somewhere to make them activate?

Go to the My Soldier option on the main menu and then Battlepacks. Or you can open them via Battlelog. Look out for the XP boosts you get.

I managed to grab a PS4 from ASDA online this morning.... my wife also managed to order one for me at the exact same time, so now we have 2 coming FFS! If I can't cancel one of the orders I'll be selling it for cost price if anyone here is interested.

I managed to grab a PS4 from ASDA online this morning.... my wife also managed to order one for me at the exact same time, so now we have 2 coming FFS! If I can't cancel one of the orders I'll be selling it for cost price if anyone here is interested.

YES!!!

Edit, well it's for a mate in Manchester. He got shafted big time. I'm sure he would be happy to pay the postage.

MEDIC, MAN DOWN!

Oh man...well he has my sympathies but not too much, he can at least afford one right now.:p

YES!!!

Edit, well it's for a mate in Manchester. He got shafted big time. I'm sure he would be happy to pay the postage.

Here's the deal I got:

PlayStation 4 500BG Console + PlayStation Plus Card
Quantity: 1
Contains:
£386.00

It's gonna to turn up between now and Friday, so assuming it does, and yer mate wants it, I'll happily send it onwards if they want to cover postage :)

Fingers crossed mine will turn up today. The neighbour said she should be in all day. But im working til 10, so I dont think I'll get the chance to play anything until tomorrow.

I also need to get rid of knack, im gonna try and swap it for assasins creed on avforums

China Rising out today, for non Premium users. I've seen my mate play a lot of the maps and they're great....massive with lots of motorbike action.

been playing some conquest... can't believe how awesome it is... just pure fun, played a couple of the china rising maps, the one with the caves is gorgeous, not really bothering with vehicles yet, want to get the hang of infantry, well maybe a quad bike or motorbike here and there :)

always up for anyone adding me on xbox one: mumbles274

The graphics are stunning.... the campaign looks a little broken though.

I couldn't designate targets with the binoculars for the heli to swoop in an murk on the first mission, and then in the second mission, I cleared the roof, and then nothing happened for ages. I found one last enemy in the deepest darkest corner of the map, and then the game continued once he was dead.

Had the same thing on the first mission sim667 thought it was me being dense!

New patch out today for xbox one, think it was a couple of days ago for ps4, should fix campaign not saving

Campaign had it's chance from me. I'm so into the multiplayer by now I don't think I'll ever do more than that first mission (which I did 3 times!)

tried using the famas earlier, eff me that empties a clip quickly! hoses down people at close range like a knife through warm butter, but then the second guys kills you!

Just ordered a PS4 which I'll pick up tomorrow, going to get BF4 on the way home tonight.

Planned on hitting level 100 on BF3 first but I guess that can wait now that I've managed to get a PS4...see you on the Battlefield :)

Last edited:
god, every day I play this it gets better and better. Am loving the RPG... got made a High value target for the first time today! Needless to say I got swarmed not long after, had just taken and held A on flood pretty much solo lol

Back
Top Bottom