Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Athletics

Kinell. Mo falls, Greg doesn't have much lead, Jess needs to beat the Belgian by 15 seconds...could end up brilliant, could end up terrible
I've had a feeling all evening that people are going to be disappointed by the end of night. Hope I'm wrong...

I'm not staying up for the conclusion of any of the three - I'm in work at 10 and I'm quite drunk. I expect Mo will win (the power of quorn), but it ain't going well for Ennis, and Rutherford -as lovely and gorgeous as he is - fluked his way to gold last time.

[QUOTE="Sirena, post: 14651913, member: 5297"Meanwhile Greg Rutherford has slipped to 3rd so he needs support.....[/QUOTE]
Aye, I saw him jumping behind the 10,000 so flicked over and he had a big jump declared foul, though it was very, very close.

A South African has snuck into the lead, and just jumped a PB 8.37! :eek: :(

Yeah, I'm not listening to it - I put my earphones in as soon as Sir Mohammed (prepare to lose your shit, Daily Mail) had finished the 10k, but saw the close up on screen and it looked no different to some of the others we've seen

Freckles over the shoulders -that's about as hot as it gets. Err, sorry, back to business! I was hoping we could have briefly overtaken China this evo, but I guess that ain't gonna happen

Back
Top Bottom