Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Apparently, Feminism is dead!!!

What about being a grass and a hypocrite, much better moral high ground eh?!

You're the one being a hypocrite here, the number of times I've seen you pile into your board enemies on unrelated threads.

If this wasn't your girlfriend, you wouldn't have said a word. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

c'mon then, get on with insulting the other hundreds of posters who've told you to fuck off. I'm almost flattered by the special attention.

It wouldn't be so bad if he were good at it. You'd expect something better from a person with a doctorate in 17th-century English literature, but you don't bleeding well get it. :(

You're the one being a hypocrite here, the number of times I've seen you pile into your board enemies on unrelated threads.

If this wasn't your girlfriend, you wouldn't have said a word. I know it, you know it, everyone knows it.

The thing is Phil i've not grassed people up for it, you have. Sinking in yet..... You bleat and grass people for doing the very same thing you've done here..... Still not sunk in grass?

No phil, this grassing and hypocrisy of yours started years ago as well you know....

I most certainly would.
Liar.

Liar. Prove it or stand publically exposed as such.

No Phil. I will not waste my time trawling through past threads and the fact that I will not does not make me a liar.

You don't get to tell me what to do and when to do it. You have made sexist comments before just have you have tonight. I know this because you made one to me at some point in the past and since that point I have had nothing to do with you. The only person exposing themselves is you.

No Phil. I will not waste my time trawling through past threads and the fact that I will not does not make me a liar.

That is exactly what it makes you.

You are a liar, and everyone can now see it.

You have made sexist comments before just have you have tonight. I know this because you made one to me at some point in the past

Liar. Prove it, or be publically branded a DOUBLE liar.

Oh god I find that really disappointing. I remember this ace post he did about how being born working class was like winning the lottery of life :D I kinda loved him for that. I can't be doing with all this self pitying bullshit, especially by a man on a thread about feminism. I pity him. I also thought he had more intelligence. In fact I'm not convinced its him.

Once again, there hasn't been any self-pity because I haven't once commented on myself (except to say that, like most men and women, I have no power.)

No, you grassed me up for it.

No idea what you're on about, sorry.

Anyway, I'm not going to take a dislike to you because of anything you say on this thread, because I know you're doing it for chivalrous motives.

I liked Weepiper too, before she went off on me. Actually I still like her. But I like arguing on the internet more.

Now I have to go and wave at people over on the Hurricane thread.

The thing is Phil i've not grassed people up for it, you have. Sinking in yet..... You bleat and grass people for doing the very same thing you've done here..... Still not sunk in grass?

No phil, this grassing and hypocrisy of yours started years ago as well you know....

Given how many posters he's actually gone to the mods about (just off the top of my head I can think of half a dozen: Me, nino, Roadkill, longdog, butch, brasic. I'm sure there are many more), in order to have posts edited/removed, he can't really not know.

No I fucking don't.

We don't all remember internet grudges from years back you silly old mutton-chop overgrown elderly skinhead nutter idiot.

Going by vp's posts you don't seem to remember any of the times you have grassed folk up, funny that....

Back
Top Bottom