Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Apparently, Feminism is dead!!!

hmmm, not sure you gave enough information away to properly be credited with it!

On the Tibet thread I thought it was a newly-registered troll, to be honest. Didn't know if it was a returnee. It wasn't until this thread, and the quick post style analysis, that I realised it was LLETSA. So you win.

You would not have said it to a man.

You have tried to insult me in this way before too (albeit using a different phrase) That's how I know.

This ain't Lletsa :D No way would he come out with this self pitying crap on a thread like this. Mans got style.

You must have missed a lot of LLETSA's posts, Edie, because the guy used to do some heavy-duty self-pitying "woe is me!" crap when the mood took him. :D

Quite an impressive thread hijack actually. Perhaps in part the world is a horrible place because some people prefer to say stuff just to get a reaction and wind others up instead of listening and modifying their own behaviour? :rolleyes:

So when somebody puts forward an opinion you don't agree with, it's a thread hijack?

He bloody does you know, when he's doing his Eeyore bit :D
Oh god I find that really disappointing. I remember this ace post he did about how being born working class was like winning the lottery of life :D I kinda loved him for that. I can't be doing with all this self pitying bullshit, especially by a man on a thread about feminism. I pity him. I also thought he had more intelligence. In fact I'm not convinced its him.

Cross thread beefs and abuse, you are a grass and now you're bleating about it. Grass and hypocrite.

Not rising to it Fed.

You're standing up for your girlfriend. Good lad, right thing to do etc. Although I'm sure she'd say she doesn't need your help.

But once again, the fact of the matter is that I AM INSULTING WEEPIPER BECUASE SHE INSULTED ME.

Now, I know you do understand that. And I think you've made your point here. If she has anything to say, she can say it herself from now on.

On the Tibet thread I thought it was a newly-registered troll, to be honest. Didn't know if it was a returnee. It wasn't until this thread, and the quick post style analysis, that I realised it was LLETSA. So you win.

i'll admit i went out on a limb and took the plunge purely on the word 'Strictly' - but the double spaces after the quote on here confirmed it

edit: can't believe how dull our discussion is :D

Oh god I find that really disappointing. I remember this ace post he did about how being born working class was like winning the lottery of life :D I kinda loved him for that. I can't be doing with all this self pitying bullshit, especially by a man on a thread about feminism. I pity him. I also thought he had more intelligence. In fact I'm not convinced its him.

Well, if it's not him it's someone who does a similar line in woe-is-me and how awful for menz :D

Not rising to it Fed.

You're standing up for your girlfriend. Good lad, right thing to do etc. Although I'm sure she'd say she doesn't need your help.

But once again, the fact of the matter is that I AM INSULTING WEEPIPER BECUASE SHE INSULTED ME.

Now, I know you do understand that. And I think you've made your point here. If she has anything to say, she can say it herself from now on.

c'mon then, get on with insulting the other hundreds of posters who've told you to fuck off. I'm almost flattered by the special attention.

This ain't Lletsa :D No way would he come out with this self pitying crap on a thread like this. Mans got style.

It isn't self-pitying. I never said that was how I think of myself. But you must surely know that plenty of men (and women) do think of themselves in this way, especially those at the bottom of the pile.

Not rising to it Fed.

Npo, she insulted you elsewhere, told you to fuck off here, not an insult an unpolite request. now off you pop grass.

You have tried to insult me in this way before too (albeit using a different phrase) That's how I know.

I see you've sneakily gone back and edited now.

My challenge still applies.

Prove this or stand publically exposed as a liar.

It isn't self-pitying. I never said that was how I think of myself. But you must surely know that plenty of men (and women) do think of themselves in this way, especially those at the bottom of the pile.
All of your posts are dripping in oppression, tbf.

i'll admit i went out on a limb and took the plunge purely on the word 'Strictly' - but the double spaces after the quote on here confirmed it

edit: can't believe how dull our discussion is :D

I've had a bottle and a half of red wine tonight. I'm in a pretty good mood, even for dull shit. :D

Back
Top Bottom