Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Apparently, Feminism is dead!!!

Ok so phil has his knickers in a knot because I replied 'fuck off dwyer' to his oh-so-sensitive and hilarious thread about 'who is the vilest celebrity nonce' the other day.

No knickers are twisted here.

But if you insult me, you must expect me to retaliate. Anyone would, right?

Whilst all of us will find it hard to escape our conditioning, personal agency is much more part of the "male role" than it is for the "female role". And, for example, the earlier debate about using your sexuality or being used; it just doesn't even come up for men, cos it doesn't have to.

No-most men don't even have the 'choice' (the most insidious of all contemporary illusions: choice) of that route out of the depths of mediocrity and despair (not that it leads anywhere.)

'Personal agency' takes most men, like most women, precisely nowhere. Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way. Etc.

No.

I insulted Weepiper becuase she did the same to me.

I'd do the same to anyone. Anyone would so the same to anyone.

You're doing it in a random unrelated thread which I do believe is against board rules. I said 'fuck off' because you were belittling and turning into a joke something which is causing a lot of painful memories and feelings for a lot of posters on these boards with your stupid thread.

The whole nature of the power is that it can sometimes be obviously visable, but is often also internal and hidden. There are studies that suggest gender conditioning starts from infancy. How we learn to see ourselves and the world is going to influence how we interact with it and how much power we can ever have.

Plenty of men see themselves, all their lives, as a pile of worthless shit.

So you brought a beef from another thread onto this one?

Not really.

I thought Weepiper was being stupid on this thread. So I said so.

I wouldn't have said so had we not had beef. But since we had beef, instigated entirely by her, I did.

Not hard to understand Fed.

You're doing it in a random unrelated thread which I do believe is against board rules. I said 'fuck off' because you were belittling and turning into a joke something which is causing a lot of painful memories and feelings for a lot of posters on these boards with your stupid thread.

Trolling, as per his style. For shits and giggles...

Anyway he's just a dick so why don't we all ignore him then he'll get bored and stop derailing.

Not really.

I thought Weepiper was being stupid on this thread. So I said so.

I wouldn't have said so had we not had beef. But since we had beef, instigated entirely by her, I did.

Not hard to understand Fed.

No, you're simply as you're doing elsewhere with Brannigan acting the cunt aren't you Dafydd?

How long before you decide to tell people they're not wanted on this thread?

And I called you an airhead, because that's what you sound like here.

I'd have held my tongue with anyone else. But I chose not to in your case, for obvious reasons.

As I say, this is not a hard concept to grasp. For most people.

It does speak loudly to his attitude to women, even though he protests that he'd insult anyone who insults him.
I mean, I'm sure phil sees himself as a feminist, but does he act like one?

Back
Top Bottom