Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Apparently, Feminism is dead!!!

How long before you decide to tell people they're not wanted on this thread?

Well I don't want Weepiper on here, that's for sure. I don't want her on the boards at all actually. Why would I?

And you're the hypocrite here. You're never slow to repond to an insult. I know you can't see this particular situation objectively though.

No I can see it clearly, you dragged something from another thread, something you have grassed others up to editor for in the past.

Troll on Phil. With a bit of luck your hotel will lose power soon and we'll be rid of you for a bit. :)

Better still you could go out into the storm and take your misogyny out on mother nature instead.

I dunno, roar or something? Be the big lion that you seem to imagine yourself to be.:facepalm:

Oh I know you wouldn't, but then you're a mysogynist, so it's understandable.

Sorry Fed, not going to take the bait.

I've got no problem with you. You're standing up for your girlfriend. I'd do the same. But it doesn't make you, or her, in the right. You're not.

Sorry Fed, not going to take the bait.

I've got no problem with you. You're standing up for your girlfriend. I'd do the same. But it doesn't make you, or her, in the right. You're not.

No, it's not bait, you're a grubby little mysogynist and a hypocrite who cries to editor when people do exactly what you have done.... By the way, given you're in New York are you going to meet that doctor who whispers into your ear again?

No, it's not bait, you're a grubby little mysogynist and a hypocrite who cries to editor when people do exactly what you have done.... By the way, given you're in New York are you going to meet that doctor who whispers into your ear again?

I'm no misogynist.

I insulted Weepiper because she insulted me.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW?

You know what Phil, I kinda respected you before this. But you don't attack weeps like that, in that underhand way. Plus it's pissed me off that this now has nothing to do with us discussing feminism. It's just all about you again.

I'm no misogynist.

I insulted Weepiper because she insulted me.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NOW?

I understand you're trolling, you're doing something yo0u grassed people up to editor for and again seeing that doctor who whispers medical secrets into your ear?

You know what Phil, I kinda respected you before this. But you don't attack weeps like that, in that underhand way. Plus it's pissed me off that this now has nothing to do with us discussing feminism. It's just all about you again.
It started going downhill from the point that men decided to define feminism for us, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom