Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anti-paedophile demo - Weymouth

Paedofinders General said:
The general consensus amongst those who attended the demonstration was that, if enough people made their voices heard, then something would be done.

That strategy really worked well in March 2003, didn't it?

I'm going to the anti murder demo next week in Strathamchesterton. Should be good. We'll get this plague on our people wiped out once and for all! If there's enough of us standing there chanting then hell, those murderers cant really not listen can they? :mad:

From the link:

ebee3788-8cd1-4959-bd3b-01838a9b15b4_1.jpg

Have they all been hitting the colloidal silver a bit hard?

Frying people (animals) like the list you have here. Was a pleasure. When will you have the other games ready. I hope and pray that you can keep The Rat Book going. It is so important that company's like you provide this service for the honest hard working people of the UK.

Incidentally, I just noticed a facebook group called "stop child abuse today". I mean, I'll try...

I don't want to click on the link because I'm at work. but describe the animation? xx

"Once upon a time, not so long ago, there lived an ugly old paedophile.

He was very afraid of grown up women, but he couldn't resist little girls and boys.
"

We see a repeating cycle of a deformed, bald man cuddling a small child, who then grows up to become a deformed, bald man. Via the medium of bizarre Ren and Stimpy style animation.

I'm very glad to learn that all paedophiles are ugly loners, though. It'll make it a lot easier to tell whose house needs burning down.

Oh, and all victims of child abuse will become abusers, apparently.

"Once upon a time, not so long ago, there lived an ugly old paedophile.

He was very afraid of grown up women, but he couldn't resist little girls and boys.
"

We see a repeating cycle of a deformed, bald man cuddling a small child, who then grows up to become a deformed, bald man. Via the medium of bizarre Ren and Stimpy style animation.

I'm very glad to learn that all paedophiles are ugly loners, though. It'll make it a lot easier to tell whose house needs burning down.

Oh, and all victims of child abuse will become abusers, apparently.

jesus, that bad?

that's really fucking creepy.

Jesus, look at their "entertainment" page.

Includes an insane flash animation that stigmatises victims of child abuse, and also has games with names like "Punish the Criminal" (the comments are simultaneously hilarious and depressing).

There's something very wrong about that 'entertainment'.

Putting Gary Glitter on the electric chair and pressing the button until he dies as quickly as possible! Try to beat your time! You can execute Chris Langhan and Jonathan King as well :facepalm:

There's something very wrong about that 'entertainment'.

Putting Gary Glitter on the electric chair and pressing the button until he dies as quickly as possible! Try to beat your time! You can execute Chris Langhan and Jonathan King as well :facepalm:

I'm sorry but that is fucking hilarious.

Chris Morris couldn't make it up.

Back
Top Bottom