Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Anarchist Bookfair 2013 October 19th

always an entertaining thread this...fourteen pages of intense theoretical house-to-house fighting over whether it was the right move to "defend the workers' stereo" in Wetherspoon's...about the wrong guy taking a slap in the pub on the basis of someone else's WUM messageboard posts..accusations of lifestyleism, poor hygiene, mental health issues....

...mah...hope you all enjoy it and look forward to reading about the debates and sessions.

I met him once, about five years ago. We had a few beers and an amusing chat about middle class anarchists. Other than that it was online.

I will try, as I do every year to be there. This year I won't be working, but also won't have started the new job. Therefore I will be skint.

Will be there on the eternal quest to find someone who is an actual anarchist. Always a good day though.

Will be there on the eternal quest to find someone who is an actual anarchist. Always a good day though.
WheresWally_thumb.png

Can someone tell me what the bulk of the anarchists who attend do in between bookfairs?, I know some do very positive work, here they have a very successful book fair and then they seem to be invisible till the next time.

genuine question

Back
Top Bottom