Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Amazon's 'The Boys' - fighting superheroes gone bad with an awesome Karl Urban Cockney accent

Wow, the end of that episode really popped!
As it’s almost mandatory these days for most series, I thought some of the middle episodes dropped a bit but it’s recovered nicely as we approach the business end of the season. Also I like the unexpected way things seem to be heading regarding the position of
so many of The Seven now clearly gearing towards joining the fight against their former team members

As it’s almost mandatory these days for most series, I thought some of the middle episodes dropped a bit but it’s recovered nicely as we approach the business end of the season. Also I like the unexpected way things seem to be heading regarding the position of
so many of The Seven now clearly gearing towards joining the fight against their former team members
It's a necessity given the Boys have no super powers in this series.
My bets on the stabilised formula working or Butcher having to inject V to get powers at some point

It's a necessity given the Boys have no super powers in this series.
My bets on the stabilised formula working or Butcher having to inject V to get powers at some point

Not totally a necessity, seeing as they've already taken one out on the first series.

Can't wait for this week's finale! :)

My free prime runs out on Friday. . . but I think Friday at about 3pm, so I should just be able to get the last episode in.

Love the first season. season 2 keeps it up. loved the "pops" of the final scene. I do wonder who is the sup that is doing all this?

I also wonder who would in a fight between superman, homelander and that kid from brightburn (when is he older) :D

the lass with the shaved head from the hospital isn't it?
I saw some internet you tube video that seemed to suggest it was someone else.

Talking of which, there are flipping loads of bloody 'boys' branded YouTube videos of Kimiko doing various things that are so un Kimiko. She looks so different just because she is always smiling (and talking).

the lass with the shaved head from the hospital isn't it?
I'm guessing the same person who popped the agents' head earlier in the season. Could still have been the shaven headed woman, but I'm assuming she was still locked up at that point.

Yeah it's not her. It's an implant or something isn't it? Don't think it's a supe doing it.

It happens in the comics too but in a completely different situation.

Back
Top Bottom