Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

a thread of fake Morleys

No wonder it has changed name! Was actually people in it when i walked past there last night.

malatesta32 - I was going to make a comment about the Morley's brand of cigarettes, but you beat me to it by three years (Just saw this thread being bumped up. Oops).

I thought the thread was about the fake brand of smokes when I saw the title. That's when you know you watch too much television and shows are doing fake brands of smokes.

There was a chicken place frogwoman popped into when I was visiting her, but I didn't partake in the fried festivities. I stayed outside having a cigarette... I think it was a knockoff because I don't remember it being a KFC.... Froggy may have said "it's similar to your American KFC".

Mori's in West Norwood is my favorite, makes me think of a 'Momento Mori' perhaps of the risk of death from food poisoning.

Not a chicken outlet but surely worthy of being in this thread...
_93287278_singh1.jpg

From here.

He's now done a Morelys and unsurprisingly it scores high. Surprisingly though he brings a sidekick with zero charisma who some what ruins the video.

Slight tangent I know but none of these would be as scary as a hood Chicago Southside fast food joint. You would need to be packin' to go in there.

Back
Top Bottom