Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thread for posting memes and pisstakes of the current government, and the end of the world

311985488_5920993244600478_6152338143893725669_n.jpg
I'm sure it's been noted before but the irony of her lectern base twisting 180 degrees.

To try and stop main UK politics threads being filled up with memes and joke tweets can this thread be renamed

A thread for posting memes and pisstakes of the government, and the end of the world​

..and people post them in here instead?
...it might make some other threads a bit better. Worked well in the Ukraine forum.

editor FridgeMagnet

To try and stop main UK politics threads being filled up with memes and joke tweets can this thread be renamed

A thread for posting memes and pisstakes of the government, and the end of the world​

...it might make some other threads a bit better. Worked well in the Ukraine forum.

editor FridgeMagnet

I think the correct way of asking is by reporting the OP and making the request, more likely to be seen than tagging the mods, so I'll report your post and second your request.

editor FridgeMagnet

post in the right place people

stay in your lane

fuck its almost as tedious as almost every tread being "time is up"
:(

editor FridgeMagnet

feedback forum --------------> that way

:p

do like the 2 days into a new prime minister

we are all told to stop having fun

jesus at least wait till the budget statement and austerity is brought. along with fucking over social services, schools, nurse and the whole country

Jeremy Hunt is also going to ration memes

Back
Top Bottom