Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

How many of those are Lidl staff? A rough estimate will suffice here.
Maybe the drivers are not employed directly by Lidl but the point is that Lidl treats delivery drivers so badly that they're basically being boycotted and running out of bog roll. Not brilliant.
Good detail in that article i thought, about which shops are faring worst and why.

Badgers do you have any more info on that figure quoted in the Guardian article that 500 out of the 1500 prisoners in Wandsworth Prison are EU nationals ?
Will investigate. I would assume this is not a fake news story given the implications.

Will investigate. I would assume this is not a fake news story given the implications.
Ta pal . At first I thought it meant 500 detained over no settled status but after thinking about it they’d no doubt be in one of the immigration centres rather than prison . I assume these 500 must be in for criminal related stuff ?

Ta pal . At first I thought it meant 500 detained over no settled status but after thinking about it they’d no doubt be in one of the immigration centres rather than prison . I assume these 500 must be in for criminal related stuff ?

I wonder how many Brits are in European jails :eek:

I wonder how many Brits are in European jails :eek:
Dunno pal. For one prison to have a third of its inmates from abroad is high though. It might be they have a policy to house all EU ones at Wandsworth . I haven’t a clue and to be honest no way of verifying the figures or why they are there.

Can I just say that calling this Twitter thing ‘The Churchill Project‘ is such a fucking lazy derivative of USAs ‘the Lincoln Project‘ that it makes me hate them just for the total lack of imagination and creativity. Fuck their message, get some new ideas you piss weak bastards.

"You’re unable to view this Tweet because this account owner limits who can view their Tweets."

Always love it when people forget what kind of echo chamber they're operating in.
it wasn't like that when badgers posted it, i had a good scroll down from that link yesterday. The person probably limited access cos of too many replies from other people posting their own local empty shelves, it was a lot.

it wasn't like that when badgers posted it, i had a good scroll down from that link yesterday. The person probably limited access cos of too many replies from other people posting their own local empty shelves, it was a lot.

Are you sure that's the reason? "Too many replies", my arse. Twitter is a major website that handles millions of users a day.

Are you sure that's the reason? "Too many replies", my arse. Twitter is a major website that handles millions of users a day.

It's up to the user - if they wake up to find their tweet has become a frontline in the Brexit Wars or whatever and they have 70,000 notifications, they have the option to click a button and limit the tweet to their followers only.

its not twitter who would have protected the tweet just the person who posted it

Notifications can be turned off (and the post in question ignored) if you don't want them blowing up due to a post going viral. Blocking access to the whole tweet is suspect.

Back
Top Bottom