Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

A thank you to Brexiteers.

Controversial? No, more reflective of a particular mindset and politics.

It’s certainly an interesting approach though, to write off over 100 million people and assume your politics mean anything or are going anywhere

ya trump supporters can go fuck themselves

Agreed. But it’s not just him though is it? This thread is full of remainers pretending (bad) things are related to Brexit, it was inevitable we’d get the same from the other side
I know, but wasn't the thread set up for that?

There is always the more serious Brexit (mega-thread) and Marty could set up a brexit celebration thread if he wanted. Just that seeing irrelevant boss shite is not what I come to U75 for.

This stupid argument has been going on for ages! There are empty shelves. oh no there aren't you're lying / imagining things.
I don't watch tv news but have they said nothing about it at all in order to prevent panic buying?

There are very consistently empty shelves in my local supermarkets have been for some weeks & i'm not used to seeing that so its a bit unsettling but I get why its happening hope it gets sorted & in the meantime i will survive.

Pretending its just not happening just cos you personally live in Godalming or Portugal or something is proper nuts tho, meat face level nuts.

all the shops round here have run of out of fans (the air conditioning sort, no idea about their support base).

This stupid argument has been going on for ages! There are empty shelves. oh no there aren't you're lying / imagining things.
I don't watch tv news but have they said nothing about it at all in order to prevent panic buying?

There are very consistently empty shelves in my local supermarkets have been for some weeks & i'm not used to seeing that so its a bit unsettling but I get why its happening hope it gets sorted & in the meantime i will survive.

Pretending its just not happening just cos you personally live in Godalming or Portugal or something is proper nuts tho, meat face level nuts.
I've seen empty shelves in supermarkets for years so I find it very hard to believe they've only just emerged in your neck of the woods

I fully expect this winter's (completely usual) run on standalone radiators and convector heaters to be blamed on Brexit too.
Nobody will want to admit they forgot winter was cold and they suddenly need an extra heater. Again.

I've seen empty shelves in supermarkets for years so I find it very hard to believe they've only just emerged in your neck of the woods
You are quite right.
Please inform the silly haulage industry who keeps hallucinating that there's some sort of a new serious & very brexit-related problem. Again, they forget to even mention the pingdemic when they wrote last month that 'critical supply chains are failing'.

Last edited:
A series of unforunate events :

Road Haulage Association donates £22,577 in 2017 , to fund a researcher in Conservative Dover MP Charlie Elphicke’s office.

Reference: 58911

Date Added: 5 January 2017
Closing Date: 20 January 2017

Job Title: Parliamentary Researcher

Working For: Charlie Elphicke MP (Dover and Deal) and the RHA

Salary: Circa £23,000 - £25,000

Mr Elphicke said: “The researcher is looking at how we can be ready on day one for Brexit – particularly at the Dover front line.“This is vital work for both my constituency and the haulage industry. No one wants to see long queues of lorries at Dover.

2020 Charlie Elphicke found guilty of assaulting said researcher and another woman and sentenced to two years in prison

The second alleged victim, a parliamentary worker, was said to have been employed in her "dream job" when she found herself in Mr Elphicke's company sharing a bottle of champagne in April 2016, the court heard.

Ms Marshall said the witness described how Mr Elphicke allegedly assaulted her in Westminster.
The young woman said: "He fully came at me, pulled his body towards me.
"He had his face on (her) face. He had his mouth open, continually trying to kiss me. It was like a disgusting slobbery mess."
The prosecutor said the woman "clearly rejected" Mr Elphicke, told him he was married, and that there was a large age gap.
The prosecutor told the court the former MP allegedly "grabbed her hands and tried to kiss her again", adding that the alleged victim "knew she had to get out of there".
Mr Elphicke then allegedly behaved as if nothing had happened and went on to put his arms inside her coat.
Ms Marshall told jurors he said to the woman: "Oh I'm naughty sometimes aren't I? I can be so badly behaved but I can't help it."

2021 June

Six months after not being ready for Brexit from day one and 4 years after appointing researcher the Road Haulage Association writes to government about requiring temporary visas for EU drivers

Last edited:
You are quite right.
Please inform the silly haulage industry who keeps hallucinating that there's some sort of a new serious & very brexit-related problem. Again, they forget to even mention the pingdemic when they wrote last month that 'critical supply chains are failing'.

As ever there is a disconnect between my post and your response

Before you're banned, you could set up your own tedious thread where you re-post boss news about their 'investments', rather than posting up irrelevant propaganda to clog up this thread.
You really are that crass. Over 5 years ago but you still have to diminish new jobs and families lifted up. And people like you think "Gammon's" are scum.

You really are that crass. Over 5 years ago but you still have to diminish new jobs and families lifted up. And people like you think "Gammon's" are scum.

Yeah, rings a bit hollow, what with your sneering backwater and brains trust brand of bollocks, since your return here.

Why bother?

Yeah, rings a bit hollow, what with your sneering backwater and brains trust brand of bollocks, since your return here.

Why bother?
Plenty of responses on the past two pages illustrate why; the endless, vacuous, delusional Remain,/ employer / poverty wages / Hitler lettuce narratives

Back
Top Bottom