Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

2024/25 Men’s Team Fixtures

That's a decent little ground. I drove there last season but one of the central boozers looked good. A bus from a train station I believe. If you drive it's about 15 mins walk from the recommended car park, worth doing it if that's easy enough for you and it's not too soggy. Otherwise it's parking alongside the busy and fast Awhatever that runs past the ground.

That's a decent little ground. I drove there last season but one of the central boozers looked good. A bus from a train station I believe. If you drive it's about 15 mins walk from the recommended car park, worth doing it if that's easy enough for you and it's not too soggy. Otherwise it's parking alongside the busy and fast Awhatever that runs past the ground.
It looks to be a comfortable walking distance (no more than 1 mile) from the nearest station, which is Apsley rather than King's Langley. That'll be a nice bonus ground tick if we play there.

Fixtures now out:

Only Hendon home and away is scheduled for midweek at present, unless I've missed anything. Several of the best away trips are vulnerable to being rescheduled for midweek due to FA Cup or Trophy matches, including Chichester, Folkestone and Lewes, which is annoying. Chichester will be off unless both teams go out of the FA Cup at the first hurdle. (If only that one had been swapped with Canvey Island a week earlier.) At least we're at home on Boxing Day again. Potters Bar away is in February, so will almost certainly be at their own ground.

I have updated the Google fixture calendar, so for those that already subscribe, then you should have the fixtures in your calendar now. Who can spot the deliberate mistake?

If you don't subscribe, then here are the instructions to do so:
  • Copy the following the link: j52nj43pk4vjvi1a42g0t11490@group.calendar.google.com
  • Instructions on how to setup are here (click on the tab that says "add using email address").
  • You need to do this from a computer while logged into your Google account.
  • Once it is linked to your Google account, go into your calendar app, go to settings and you should see the option to view/add the fixtures to your phone or tablet.
  • We will update fixtures throughout the season, as they are changed due to Cup commitments or any other reason. The result is also (sometimes) added...

I have updated the Google fixture calendar, so for those that already subscribe, then you should have the fixtures in your calendar now. Who can spot the deliberate mistake?

If you don't subscribe, then here are the instructions to do so:
  • Copy the following the link: j52nj43pk4vjvi1a42g0t11490@group.calendar.google.com
  • Instructions on how to setup are here (click on the tab that says "add using email address").
  • You need to do this from a computer while logged into your Google account.
  • Once it is linked to your Google account, go into your calendar app, go to settings and you should see the option to view/add the fixtures to your phone or tablet.
  • We will update fixtures throughout the season, as they are changed due to Cup commitments or any other reason. The result is also (sometimes) added...
Cheers again for doing this, always appreciated

Back
Top Bottom