Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

2019 new Parliament. After a year, are there any new MPs that have actually impressed you?

MrSki

Who am I to say you're wrong
From what I have seen so far on social media & the parliament channel, I think I have been most impressed with Zarah Sultana. For a young MP she has spoken well in both house & committee. At the moment she comes across as a good'un & not yet corrupted by the party system.

Any of the new batch that have actually impressed you & think they will go far?

Zarah Sultana and Nadia Whittome.

Angela Rayner wins disappointment of the year, having squandered her opportunity to use a position Starmer can't sack her from to keep some vaguely leftist ideas on the agenda; instead becoming an enforcer for the right. I wonder if she's still on Rebecca Long-Bailey's christmas card list.

Zarah Sultana and Nadia Whittome.

Angela Rayner wins disappointment of the year, having squandered her opportunity to use a position Starmer can't sack her from to keep some vaguely leftist ideas on the agenda; instead becoming an enforcer for the right. I wonder if she's still on Rebecca Long-Bailey's christmas card list.

She's probably still bezzie's with RLB, after all she's always been a right wing hack.

This thread made me think 'what happened to Mhari Black'? As of 2015 she was someone you'd have thought would have given it a go or left parliament due to the absolute pointlessness of the place. From looking at her wiki she seems to have had that discussion with herself in 2017 but made the wrong decision as she's still there.

Here is Ms Sultana questioning JRM. :thumbs:

In view of the speakers comments she has given him this. :D

EphCyZ1XMAAXzmO

Back
Top Bottom