Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

‘March for the Alternative’ - 26th March - London

LOL take yourself seriously much?

Wadical dickweed is wadical...

You can't even characterise my politics correctly you fucking dribble. You appear to have me confused with some black-clad 20 year old screaming 'one solution, revolution'. Good luck to them but it isn't even remotely close to my political position. You don't have a fucking clue do you?

Firebombed any fascists lately pk lol.

Would that include medical personel?

Depends on the personnel, but yes of course many medical staff would be included.

The trouble is that doesn't hit the fuckers where it hurts them. The people in power use so little of public services. Emergency health care, refuse collections and patching up the roads are the only things I can think of apart from the police/armed forces who are forbidden from striking. I'm not saying I have the answer, I just think some pretty creative thinking is required.

How would shutting down almost all government services not hurt the government?

You can't even characterise my politics correctly you fucking dribble. You appear to have me confused with some black-clad 20 year old screaming 'one solution, revolution'. Good luck to them but it isn't even remotely close to my political position. You don't have a fucking clue do you?

Firebombed any fascists lately pk lol.

Getting people mixed up is a pk speciality.

I could only watch the events on telly yesterday but it looked like a fantastic turnout, I wish I could've been there. I thought the young people inside Fortnum and Mason were brilliant, peaceful direct action at its best, well done to all involved.

A pity the day was spoiled by the usual acab bores though. Who the fuck do they think they represent? They achieve nothing, silly cunts.

why am I imagining Andrew Hertford shaking his haloed head at the tv while drinking a can of Directors Bitter?

Depends on the personnel, but yes of course many medical staff would be included.

How would shutting down almost all government services not hurt the government?

It would hurt the government far less than the people who rely on those services to survive.

Who said they were acab. They were targetting banks mainly so abab would be more accurate ;)

Attacking the monuments is cunts work.

Fuck the banks, and fuck Fortnums, but leave the memorials alone.

Oh and I've never "firebombed" anything and never claimed to, clueless cunt.

Not a clue. That is why I asked.

Well they have the right to strike. However what invariably happens is they if they vote to strike they ensure emergency cover is provided. This once happened back in 1988 when there was a nurses strike. They voted to strike and in one hospital that voted to strike then ensured they'd provide emergency cover. When they found out what staffing level that was they discovered it was more than they had been operating with on a normal day-to-day basis...... The hospital was already operating below that level because of cuts.....

Fuckin ace day. Ace weekend in fact. Even got myself to offline and met some of you lovely Urbs.
Now for the nice comfty seat on the train back up to the grim north.
Here's to the next one.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

It would hurt the government far less than the people who rely on those services to survive.

No it wouldn't.

A 24 hour public sector strike would not massively hurt service users - rubbish would not pile up on the streets, a&e wards would remain open, kids would not see their education suffer unduly, and pension & benefit payments, tax credits and so forth would still get paid.

You're clueless. Ask the people in Portugal what has hurt them - the 24 hour general strike or the EU and Portuguese governments hammering the working class, the poor and the vulnerable.

As long as nobody got fucked over by the violent minority who always fuck it up - the coppers - then it counts as a win.

No it wouldn't.

A 24 hour public sector strike would not massively hurt service users - rubbish would not pile up on the streets, a&e wards would remain open, kids would not see their education suffer unduly, and pension & benefit payments, tax credits and so forth would still get paid.

You're clueless. Ask the people in Portugal what has hurt them - the 24 hour general strike or the EU and Portuguese governments hammering the working class, the poor and the vulnerable.

Perhaps if you had disabled parents who rely on such services on a daily basis you wouldn't be so quick to judge others opinions as clueless.

official estimates are in the 250,000 range. I was unable to make a count but that seems low to me- place was fucking heaving. Unison members everywhere. I think from the unions theres must have been the largest turnout

Sky were estimating 400,000 plus yesterday....

Attacking the monuments is cunts work.

Fuck the banks, and fuck Fortnums, but leave the memorials alone.

Oh and I've never "firebombed" anything and never claimed to, clueless cunt.

Oh noes, not the lumps of granite. The inhumanity of it!

And yes, you have.

Perhaps if you had disabled parents who rely on such services on a daily basis you wouldn't be so quick to judge others opinions as clueless.

Which services? Name them.

Los of disabled people out yesterday and in support of co-ordinated action and a general strike btw.

Oh, and I do.

Back
Top Bottom