Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your photography thread, 2020

I thought I'd have a go at old school street shooting with the Ricoh GR using 'snap' focus. I'd forgotten how useful it can be.

Brixton street photography: umbrellas, people and rain, Oct 2020

neonwilderness tell me the details of this milky way photo, it is very nice, what settings lenses etc did you use to get it?
I think it was 6 or 7 landscape photos stitched together. 17mm (full frame), f4, 25 seconds, ISO10000

Then quite a bit of time in photoshop to tidy it up using some of the tips mentioned here:

I think it was 6 or 7 landscape photos stitched together. 17mm (full frame), f4, 25 seconds, ISO10000

Then quite a bit of time in photoshop to tidy it up using some of the tips mentioned here:
I am impressed you got so much detail at F4, I have been trying at f2.8 (20mm) and not getting nearly as much as you got. I will take a look at your link, thanks.

eta, perhaps the ISO10000 is also part of it, I don't think I went above 3200 .. :)

I am impressed you got so much detail at F4, I have been trying at f2.8 (20mm) and not getting nearly as much as you got. I will take a look at your link, thanks.
I think stitching several images helps. This calculator is also useful for getting the exposure right:

Back
Top Bottom