Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Miko and Rogues encounter this morning. He was not harmed as I nudged her away from little micky

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

they both love chewing on plastic and cardboard - I don't remember any of my other cats doing that - they're not eating it, just chewing - maybe they just like the feel of it or the crakling of the plastic.

I'm home all day today and am already a bit annoyed that they won't leave me alone - the usual keyboard/book interception and conspiring to trip me up. And they're very very vocal and demanding when I feed them. But that's normal iirc. It's been too long since I looked after cats!

Don't know why I've been reluctant to post this but in June Dylan died :( hit by a car. We were devastated and came as a huge shock as you can imagine.

Er anyway I have quite an impulsive wife.. so yesterday we got kittens and this was my morning....

Waking up to this

20210730_061214.jpg

Bit of brekkie

20210730_062206.jpg

A visit to the loo and an interesting new toy

20210730_063423.jpg

Get down to serious kitten business

20210730_063605.jpg

Phew, need a nap

IMG-20210730-WA0004.jpg

I have every intention of raising them as inside cats! At the moment they are so small they're happy exploring the kitchen only (even the lounge is too big!).

It seems weird to put both this news in one post, we still feel a bit funny about it, happy but still sad. But how can I keep kitten pics to myself?

they both love chewing on plastic and cardboard - I don't remember any of my other cats doing that - they're not eating it, just chewing - maybe they just like the feel of it or the crakling of the plastic.

I'm home all day today and am already a bit annoyed that they won't leave me alone - the usual keyboard/book interception and conspiring to trip me up. And they're very very vocal and demanding when I feed them. But that's normal iirc. It's been too long since I looked after cats!

My Vic loves to bite and rip up newspaper when he’s wankered on catnip. It’s just his thing 🙂

Back
Top Bottom