Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Kizzy has still been eating her food and attacking her, so we separated them a few times to make sure Misty was eating
Felt bad as Misty confined to front room and Kizzy having run of rest of house despite being the baddie!

Misty was hiding in front room and Kizzy was near that spot, probably going to eat her food, tried to tell her no and then a few mins later Misty emerged and Kizzy chased her swiping at her so Misty went under kitchen units
I picked her up and put her in front room instead and shut door, then after a while Misty emerged so I was calling her softly and waiting for her to come to me, she sat nervously in kitchen for a while watching then eventually came over closer and closer and had one stroke, went away and kept coming back and had more and more strokes
Then she was exploring the room and even sat in the sun coming through window for quite a while

Misty1July.png

I woke up stupidly early this morning, and just lay there for a few minutes, being stared at by the creature almost spark out at the other end of the bed. Outside of summer she'd be straight up on my chest, often before I've woken up, but it's just too hot for that kind of thing at the moment.

Rogue approaching Miko very very slowly. there was no attack this time. I gently nudged rouguey away, just in case...

PXL-20210703-140402756-01222.jpg

This sack of nonsense was found in a box by a motorway 14 years ago. Over that time she has become so much more clingy and chatty, telling us ALL about it!
She's been an actual lifesaver over some very difficult times recently. And also a massive pain in the arse. Happy Birthday, the cat!

1625337771734.png

Sonic often watches TV and tends to like sport, but he decided to grace my lap with his presence for the first half of the match tonight instead of installing himself in front of the screen.

Of course it is Sonic and he is not content to just sit there. He kind of leans up me with his bum on my lap and his head on my chest, gazing up at me and wanting active cuddling - if I fail to give him the appropriate level of attention he starts trying to put his paws in my mouth to make sure I know that he feels neglected :D

Back
Top Bottom