Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

My cat is a greedy fucker. I know all cats are, have had other cats, but this one gets really manic when any food is about and eats anything, salad, bananas, she will take food out of your hand when you are eating if you let her get too close. We do feed and worm her, it isn't hunger. Anyway other night my daughter ate about two mouthfuls of spag bol ('peppa pasta') and then I put her to bed. Came down and the cat had finished it, how the fuck did she eat spaghetti. Absolute weirdo.

I've just had a visitor. She's not been on the roof in months. She never stays these days, though. She used to curl up on the end of the bed, or I'd get me baps, er, massaged. She was sporting yet another new collar, too - more bling than the Kardashians, that cat! You'll have to excuse the mess - she really is not the world's most photogenic cat.

Attachments

• IMG_6889.jpg
    IMG_6889.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_6883.jpg
    IMG_6883.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6890.jpg
    IMG_6890.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 33
I've just had a visitor. She's not been on the roof in months. She never stays these days, though. She used to curl up on the end of the bed, or I'd get me baps, er, massaged. She was sporting yet another new collar, too - more bling than the Kardashians, that cat! You'll have to excuse the mess - she really is not the world's most photogenic cat.

You managed to get some good pics though, she's gorgeous! Her fur looks really soft, does she let you stroke her at all?

2XibQ.jpg

Ours are getting bigger fast. And they're fascinated by the bath and shower. Any running water really.

You managed to get some good pics though, she's gorgeous! Her fur looks really soft, does she let you stroke her at all?

Thanks, considering all I’ve got is this not-exactly-new iPad. Not as much as she used to, and I do miss yelling “Paws have claws, Luna!” at her. :D She’s a scrounger, I think she does her “poor, starving pussycat” routine down most of the road (she lives 3 doors down, at number 40).

She’s started trying to bite me and she was never a biter. She used to be in here practically every day.

needs video of her riding the rocking horse

:p

She wasn’t impressed by the request for grandstanding for the entertainment of strangers. She’s too polite to swear, so she increased the purring rate to mega-truck levels and then went to roll on the floor and distract me with her belly. And to my delight, she is not a hand trap! It took me a while to attempt a belly rub because I’ve only ever lived with hand-traps before, but she turned back her chin and even put her softy paws on my hand while I rubbed her belly.

She's sort of butterscotch coloured. The darker bits mellow out the orange. She's gorgeous. And so cute! Very laid back, friendly, and maybe the most polite cat I've ever met.

The first day she was, like, "Ahem, I'm so sorry my people aren't here to take care of you; how may I help?"

The second two days she was, like "Oh! Excuse me... Do you know where my people are? Pardon me, would you be so kind as to bring my food please?"

After that she was, like "Are you now my People?"

And now she's all, like "Oh, you are my Person! I shall purr and chirrup for you, and entertain you while you hang out the laundry, and I shall sit at your feet while you cook, and we shall make a home together :) "

ddraig Molly looks positively groomed in that pic! More like an elegant grande dame than a scruffy old bag lady :D Glad she's doing OK

stavros - you mean you don't towel Missy off with a cloth as soon as she comes in? you monster :p - don't start this pandering if you don't mean to keep it up though, once my old cat got used to being dried off with a warm tea towel he'd bitch and moan (or just stand there GLARING) if I didn't hop to it in time. He absolutely LOVED it though.

ddraig Molly looks positively groomed in that pic! More like an elegant grande dame than a scruffy old bag lady :D Glad she's doing OK

stavros - you mean you don't towel Missy off with a cloth as soon as she comes in? you monster :p - don't start this pandering if you don't mean to keep it up though, once my old cat got used to being dried off with a warm tea towel he'd bitch and moan (or just stand there GLARING) if I didn't hop to it in time. He absolutely LOVED it though.
:D :D :D classic
She has been grooming herself
still reckon she needs a brush to help her not get matted
She is doing well thanks, even jumped on the bed and gave me a nose boop this morning

:)

when i lived with mogs, it took some visitors a bit of time to grasp that there was hand towel, tea towel and kitty towel on the rail in the kitchen...

Back
Top Bottom