Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

I'm worrying a bit about Carrie and the fox next door. There are some very nasty snarling and barking noises from the fox :eek:

She doesn't seem toooo bothered herself. Tail fluffs out like a bog brush but if I encourage her inside she tends to want to go back out again later.

Bonus photo.

View attachment 442384
I'm never too worried about my cats with foxes but rural foxes are a lot more timid than their urban cousins and I've seen my cats chasing them out of the garden. Urban foxes seem a lot more brazen though so you're wise to be cautious.

I'm never too worried about my cats with foxes but rural foxes are a lot more timid than their urban cousins and I've seen my cats chasing them out of the garden. Urban foxes seem a lot more brazen though so you're wise to be cautious.
Generally, a healthy fox gives a housecat its space. More trouble than it's worth for them, I think. But starvation or disease can change the equation.

I think of it like bears and wolverines. A bear can unquestionably kill a wolverine, but to what end? It's going to get the living crap scratched out of it, and they're not tasty anyhow. They leave them the fuck alone.

Back
Top Bottom