Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Your daily cat and kitten news

Weird one today: My cat always goes outside for a crap... I've had a litter tray indoors but he never uses the thing.

Today, he starts using it.. :confused:

I'm wondering if they're some other cats outside scaring him, dunno what else it could be?

Weird one today: My cat always goes outside for a crap... I've had a litter tray indoors but he never uses the thing.

Today, he starts using it.. :confused:

I'm wondering if they're some other cats outside scaring him, dunno what else it could be?

when i lived with mogs, it tended only to get used in very bad weather. once or twice otherwise - may have been an 'i'm not going to make it outside in time' moment

this appeared on my facebook homepage today. One of those memories posts that facebook forces on you. my girls as babies three years go and as grown adult women :D. I had forgotten about this photo. interesting they are together in the same spot.

10750476_10152344591952890_7844264479850590218_o.jpg

886260_10153187528687890_6209386423868160116_o.jpg

It might take some effort to see it, but two cats (Crying Cat and another white one) decided to try to walk along our side fence today, and Moonie couldn't possibly allow that. Sunny and and sat behind her to back her up (she's just moved to the tree in this photo) but it was Moonie sitting stock still and staring that made the cats scarper. The white cat was hissing and arching its back and being all pudemup but Moonie just sat and said NO :DIMG_20171027_145139450.jpg

I had a massive telly marathon yesterday, with Strictly and lots of football, and Missy spent the vast majority of it placed smugly on my lap.

Noticed this yesterday whilst out with my dog. Its hidden in amongst a thicket of rhododendrons (I live on the grounds of an old seminary) Caught a glimpse of a tiny kitten!
View attachment 118681
Went back before armed with dreamies and Sat patiently. Not long before an appearance.
View attachment 118682
Then another
View attachment 118683
Update....
Been back everyday with treats. Collared the woman in charge who has cats of her own, although she is not overly happy with situation. One kitten was missing which I had seen about half a mile away but failed to catch.
Today two more are missing :(
The mother has been given loxicom (not by a vet but by the woman in charge) and seems to be putting weight on her paw now.
I'm really not happy about the situation, but don't know what else to do other than check on them everyday?
DSC_0302.JPG DSC_0311.JPG DSC_0298.JPG

What's nice is when we've been away Odin runs out to greet us, even though the cars are parked a fair way from the house. This time we bought home a big new box for him to jump straight into the moment it came of the roof rack.

20171026_205040.jpg

The next day and despite me using the hose and generally doing lots of cleaning in the area he still wanted to be involved.

20171027_130536.jpg

The Orson hasn't left the bed today. Although I was a little miffed when I got out of the bath and he had his head on my pillow as if he was being me.

ETA. And I picked up Ozzie twice today and she didn't complain at all.

We'd thought the 20 year-old could manage to look after a kitten for 5 days.

Came home to this.
View attachment 119157

Hmm, interesting, because Missy's big fuck-off sack of Canin is sitting by the cooker, well with reach, but I don't think it's enjoyable food. The first time I went away I left some chew-sticks packeted up on the side for my neighbours to use. She chewed through the wrapping of them.

Back
Top Bottom