Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

yoghurt - 2 weeks over - death?

Could it be the Spanish who grow so much of the veg for Europe pooed on the veg destined for the UK out of spite, to get their own back about Gibraltar? Other countries may have suffered as a form of collateral damage. :hmm:

Also, what if someone used one of the poison cucumbers for, *ahem*, other purposes. Would they die? Them and carrots are the poor man's / woman's dildo after all...so I have been told. ;)

Well I don't know, as this report was from 2011. A 2011 dildo may be a bit erm... soggy

Definitely dead I think. Another victim of shockingly bad advice on a 'will I die' thread. :cool:

For all those who said 'yeah, eat it' - best prepare for manslaughter charges...:p

* polishes halo for being the boring sensible one who said 'bin it' * :)

I ate my out-of-date pizza so I may be joining him :hmm:

I wouldn't eat it if it's been open, unless it tasted ok :D But I'm the person who takes things like salmon pate camping :) How to upset pogofish in one easy move.

tinned salmon pâté?

E2a ooh, just googled it and it appears to only exist as catfood. I am sure my gran used to give us tinned salmon pâté sandwiches :confused:

What are you making there, buddy? I love sour yogurt and I have been pondering tzazazazikiiki-style stuff to dunk stuff in for a while....

A sort of tzatziki thing. Yoghurt (slightly older than your normal yoghurt), grated cucumber (firm and fresh for those that want to know), a clove of garlic some fresh coriander and salt

Yoghurt never goes off until it has mould on it.

Fact. Yoghurt is, in fact, gone off milk.

It's the exception to the dairy rule. The dairy rule also states that "if dairy is off, you will know".

I've been through this with my wife when she wanted to throw out some sour cream that was a month past due.

"What's it going to do? Go sour?"

Back
Top Bottom