Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Yes/No to AV - Urban Votes

You will vote.....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lib Dems like to eat some pretty repellent stuff too, I read about it in the News of the World.

Must be one of those 'mid-life crises' :D

Polling station in Southend was deserted this morning around nine. I saw one woman walking out having voted and a couple on their way to vote. Other than that it was just me. There's a school right around the corner so I was surprised more of the parents didn't take the opportunity to vote having dropped their kids off. Maybe they're not interested and who, really, could blame them?

For the first time, I would welcome the appearance of Urban's leading LibDem fuck-knuckle.

Paging Moonie. You have a mocking due.

Lib Dems like to eat some pretty repellent stuff too, I read about it in the News of the World.

Must be one of those 'mid-life crises' :D

_39554672_oaten.jpg

Polling station was dead round here too.

I'm expecting turnout will be really low.

(Nottingham - broadly Labourish area with scummy Tory MP)

polling station quiet here (preston) - i was the only person there. didn't ask how busy it's been... we have council & referendum.

Would PR have stopped the cuts? No. The end.

This would be the PR envisaged by the Lib-Dems not so long ago, the one with recall of representatives? Recall that would mean that MPs would be shit-scared of defying the will of their constituents because it could lose them their job?

Have a think about that before making your "it wouldn't have stopped the cuts" judgement, eh?

:facepalm:

The awful thing is he's well-intentioned, but doesn't seem to like thinking things through past any primary conclusion he reaches, hence the Lib-Dem vote last year. :facepalm:
You've got to love him. But he's like the naive people who say: "Well, at least it's change! That's got to be better!" Except, he must have read the countless posts on here explaining that this particular change isn't better!

Seemed pretty quiet when I went too. I was the only person from my block of flats to turn up at that point. Although lots aren't eligible apparently because they are EU residents. So there you go.

You've got to love him. But he's like the naive people who say: "Well, at least it's change! That's got to be better!" Except, he must have read the countless posts on here explaining that this particular change isn't better!

i think that's partly why he's so likeable. his ability to make the wrong decision, for all the right reasons and best intentions. and he takes the abuse well afterwards.

Back
Top Bottom