Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Wtf, Japan?

Way to many western vloggers in Japan just hang with other vloggers or chase the algorithm.
Yes, although Oriental Pearl doesn't seem to be part of the gang.

There's a fair few I follow, Tokyo Lens, Chris Broad, Sharla etc but the tend to focus on more positive stories. Not always, but sadly the social issues don't get the numbers.

Yes, although Oriental Pearl doesn't seem to be part of the gang.

There's a fair few I follow, Tokyo Lens, Chris Broad, Sharla etc but the tend to focus on more positive stories. Not always, but sadly the social issues don't get the numbers.

I’ve stopped following most of them, I used to be keen on Chris but most of his content is very lacklustre and basic now. Life Where I’m from is good as he actually seems to engage with daily life in Japan.

Reliant on the algorithm throwing Japanese vloggers at me and half of those seem to be “quiet calm on the farm day in my life” style.

I’ve stopped following most of them, I used to be keen on Chris but most of his content is very lacklustre and basic now. Life Where I’m from is good as he actually seems to engage with daily life in Japan.

Reliant on the algorithm throwing Japanese vloggers at me and half of those seem to be “quiet calm on the farm day in my life” style.
For sure.

I'll still watch the big bloggers but increasingly they pander to the worldwide audience. Which is grand, but not exactly for me.

Been watching a lot of train journey vids lately. Very relaxing?

Ooh, could you link a ceramics one, ta

These bottom three are showcases - different artists each time

These bottom three are showcases - different artists each time

Oooh, thanks so much!!!

For sure.

I'll still watch the big bloggers but increasingly they pander to the worldwide audience. Which is grand, but not exactly for me.

Been watching a lot of train journey vids lately. Very relaxing?

What's the train channel?

I enjoy this one which is mainly relaxing Ferry trips and food:

I watch that channel a lot. For the life of me, I can't explain why I like it so much
😁

Hey, that's one of them. This is another one am subscriber to

Bollocks, it can't be shared here. Oh well, it's called Kuga's Travel and it's a similar vibe.

This is very sad. And likely to be the norm, as births fall, the population ages.

There's other related issues; villages emptying , residents moving to the cities where they don't know people, young people becoming recluses and not meeting partners and the government's refusal to make it easier for immigrants to make a home here.

Back
Top Bottom