Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

World Cup 2018 Fantasy Football

i'm in for my usual initial flurry of interest before a failure to keep up with subbing in and out leaves my team neglected at the bottom....

All of your teans are dreadful. Why am I the only one with gimenez and godin in defence? I'm extremely confident here

All of your teans are dreadful. Why am I the only one with gimenez and godin in defence? I'm extremely confident here
Jose-Mourinho-001.jpg

There's more than four, you might be just looking at the main league page (where you see all the leagues you're a member of). If you click 'View Leaderboard' you can see our league is a Magnificent 7 (S-E-V-E-N) strong :cool:

There's more than four, you might be just looking at the main league page (where you see all the leagues you're a member of). If you click 'View Leaderboard' you can see our league is a Magnificent 7 (S-E-V-E-N) strong :cool:
Yeah I noticed that after the first game. That's how I got to see how wretched all the other teams are

You know I hate bragging but I can't help notice that I am so far out in front I have as many points as second and third place combined!

Completely missed this, but snook in just in time for round 1 scores by the looks of things!

Don't like how involved this is. Fucked up my captain. Wanted Lukaku, but left it on Werner and forgot to change...Werner being the only one of my strikers to not score. Brilliant :thumbs:

I bloody well forgot that Round 2 started an hour after Round 1, didn't I? Was too busy paying attention to subs and captains :facepalm:

Think it's going to be a struggle to get back from this, unless my misfiring forwards start... um, firing.

I bloody well forgot that Round 2 started an hour after Round 1, didn't I? Was too busy paying attention to subs and captains :facepalm:

Think it's going to be a struggle to get back from this, unless my misfiring forwards start... um, firing.
Yeah, you have to be a lot more switched on with WC FF than FPL.

I had the worst possible captain fuckup:

1. Wanted Grizeman, but didn't press save. Captain stayed on Lukaku. Not the end of the world.
2. Switched to Werner as Lukaku played the day after, so essentially it still gives me 2 shots at a good captain
3. Werner was invisible, so need to change back to Lukaku. Went out/got drunk, forgot. My captain is now 2pts.
4. Oh, what's this. There's still two midfielders who haven't played! I might as well switch to one of those..can't be a bad shout, right? Let's go with C Sanchez
5. C Sanchez gives away a penalty and is sent off in the third minute, giving me -6pts for him, and overall swing of -8pts from if I'd have left Werner as captain.

:facepalm:

Once again forgot to make any transfers, meaning I've gone the whole group stage with the same squad :facepalm: :D

Of course Egypt couldn't even keep a clean sheet against Saudi Arabia :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom