Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Work starts on the eagerly awaited new Foxtons office on Brixton Road

thought that pic had been found not to have been taken in Croydon?

. It's definitely Croydon. Internet people mistook the tram signs at the bottom of Surrey street and on the left of the picture for Dutch signs iirc.

Sometimes mad shit on the Internet is real!

There were no flats set on fire in the Hackney riot. Cars & bins, yes; buildings, no. You must be confusing it with somewhere else.
Not to detract from your point.
I of course meant Tottenham - where the former Co-op building (latterly Allied Carpets) had twenty-six flats upstairs and twenty-six households made homeless. Sorry for the Transpontine lack of thought.

. It's definitely Croydon. Internet people mistook the tram signs at the bottom of Surrey street and on the left of the picture for Dutch signs iirc.

Sometimes mad shit on the Internet is real!
ok ta
apols for even questioning the correctness of a post by Mrs M! :eek: *runs

2791862874_1807a36c3a.jpg

Are Foxtons more arsehole than other estate agents then? I've never come across them tbh.
They are cunts of the highest order; the only estate agent to operate outside the agreed code of conduct by the industry.

Infamous for knocking on the doors of people with for-sale signs on their house and promise much higher sale price if they ditch their estate agent and go with them. Invariably the properties will remain unsold for months and the seller eventually agrees to lower the asking price to a more realistic one. But by then Foxtons has stolen them from the competition, which was their game plan all along. Their agents all look like complete cunts, and I'm willing to bet this is one instance where you can judge a book by its cover. They drive and park like utter selfish wankstains as well.

Parasitic scum.

Despite all the bad things people are saying about them they will not only give me a free valuation, but also find me the perfect tenants. So there.

Actually I'll see what they can do abut the noodles too.

Despite all the bad things people are saying about them they will not only give me a free valuation, but also find me the perfect tenants. So there.

Actually I'll see what they can do abut the noodles too.

They found me tenants once*. They then charged for every thing they possibly could; even work I'd done on their behalf.

Tenants all looked good on paper and had to pay some exorbitant registration fee. Foxton's messed up the household inventory meaning they appeared to put all of my personal possessions into the agreement (books, pictures, record collection). That was rectified, until it got around for the tenants to pay rent month two, which they refused to pay as they had a contract and it also included all my possessions on the inventory. Got rid of Foxtons in two days and would never ever touch them as a tenant or a renter again.

We had a a4 glossy poster / flyer thing through the door today; evidently the people they get to distribute them don't understand the 'no junk mail' signs on most doors on my street.

* ten years ago in a different borough.
/csb

Back
Top Bottom