Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Will Gary Lineker be presenting Motd on Saturday?

once again, points of order relate to the running of a meeting - move to a vote, acceptance of agenda, queries over there being a quorum present and so on. what you're raising is in fact a point of information.
I'm having flashbacks to attending a union meeting in one of my first jobs - my supervisor was the union rep, so joining and attending were kind of obligatory - and some folk there seemed to know the rule book by heart, leading up to Kelvin-the-boilerman raising a point of order resulting in us all having to vote about what we were going to vote about. 🤣

And now Fiona Bruce to stand down from role in domestic abuse charity after defending Stanley 'It only happened once' Johnson on Question Time.

Fiona Bruce to step down as Refuge ambassador over Stanley Johnson comments

I do kind of feel sorry for BBC presenters. It can't be easy knowing which people associated with the government can be attacked and which cannot.
If Stanley 'Wandering hands' Johnson's not fair game then they've not really learnt their lessons from their shameful handling of Mr Fixit.

He (just about) outlasted Van Gaal so are you saying both the BBC director and Lineker will be gone by the end of the season?
Good chance, unless Lineker gets the DG's job. :thumbs:

Van Gael and Pellegrini, both wore blazers. Just thought I'd mention that.

And now Fiona Bruce to stand down from role in domestic abuse charity after defending Stanley 'It only happened once' Johnson on Question Time.

Fiona Bruce to step down as Refuge ambassador over Stanley Johnson comments

I do kind of feel sorry for BBC presenters. It can't be easy knowing which people associated with the government can be attacked and which cannot.

Her non-apology reads "I didn't do anything wrong and I've been treated dreadfully but....um....let's pretend to centre the victims of domestic violence in this personal tragedy of mine"

333717378_1607017359757805_4046309853112567831_n.jpg

Must admit, I've been holding back on the Lineker thing till I could get a steer from Holly Willoughby, Philip Schofield and Giles Brandreth:

(not a direct link to the foul Mail, I might add).

Must admit, I've been holding back on the Lineker thing till I could get a steer from Holly Willoughby, Philip Schofield and Giles Brandreth:

(not a direct link to the foul Mail, I might add).
She's outed him in that piece, too :eek:

And discussing the ongoing drama on Monday's This Morning alongside co-host Phillip Schofield and commentators Isla Tranquair and Gyles Brandreth, Holly, 42, told how she 'loved' seeing how Gay's pals stood up for him.

Back
Top Bottom